30th Annual Classic Ford Show & Mustang Roundup at Bowen Scarff in Kent

e9tac

30th Annual Classic Ford Show & Mustang Roundup at Bowen Scarff in Kent on 19 AUG from 9AM-3PM.

$20 entry fee if you plan on showing your car or truck - your entry fee includes a parking spot, dash plaque, t-shirt, and goodie bag. Free if you just want to come out and check out the cars. They will be serving burgers and hotdogs at the show for free...did I mention FREE FOOD.

If you don't want to show your vehicle, you're more than welcome come out for some BSing and grub.

Preregistration is here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MustangShow

Yep registered. Talked with Mark P. and told him he will have 5 gen1s there. He made a Gen 1 category so we can all be together.

Pass on breakfast. I have to get up way TOO early so eating and driving will save a bit of time. See you all at the show.

Scott

Doesn't look like much traction for b-fast Steve. Show starts at 0900. Since your coming from the south how about meeting at Biscuits Cafe at 0700ish?

35105 Enchanted Pkwy S G105, Federal Way, WA 98003

What time to arrive at Bowen-Scarff ? Looks like registration opens at 8 AM with show starting at 9 AM. My guess is to be there around 8 AM to be able to accommodate the usual minor sanfu's. So what time are the rest of you planning to arrive ?

Scott

Jeff and I are meeting for breakfast so we will rolling in at830ish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back