2g wheels on a 1g

A

Addict2n2o

Does anyone have a pic of a 1g with 2g wheels, does anyone know the troubles of doing this? Thanks

I don't think it'll work. The new trucks have a metric bolt pattern that is *slightly* different than the old trucks.....so I've been told. I think they're supposed to be just different enough to not let that work...
frown.gif

Anyone else have an idea?

- Kevin

There was a set of L2 look-alikes on ebay a few months ago that were made by a company in Arizona. Can't remember the name, but they were nice looking and really reasonable in terms of price.

------------------
Kyle Kent
House of Speed
"Make power...not excuses"

Ahhhh, cool. Then I wonder if those PN96 rear disc brakes that I have can be machined then?
wink.gif

Hmmmmm.

If you end up getting the new wheels on your truck, be sure to post a pic or two so we can see...

Good luck!

- Kevin

That was AFS Wheels. Website is http://www.afswheels.com. They make aftermarket wheels that replicate the originals. The L2 wheel is not listed on the website, but they do have them in 5x5.5 bolt pattern for L1.

------------------
VJ Racing
Black 93 #3181
nloc 72
13.90@97.7

The 1G has a 5x5.5 bolt pattern and the 2G has a 5x135mm wont work dont even try!!!
tongue.gif

------------------
David Red'94#78

I know that AFS make them to fit Gen 1 trucks and that people have adapted Gen 2 to also fit but the thing is I'm dying to see what it looks like!!!! Come on "someone" cough up a pic....

Now if BFG or Nitto would get off there butt and make us some Drag radials in a lager size's... I think we should all ban together and raise hell with them until they do it!!! I'm thinking a 295/55/17s and 315/40/18s Would be a nice!

Later,
Dave P.

Back