2024 Mustang S650

lightngsvt

3rd engine in 50 miles!!!
I Support the NLOC
Did anyone watch the reveal of the new Mustang S650 last night? I'm a lifelong Mustang fan, plus I work for Ford and support the Mustang program. Personally, I think Ford finally hit one out of the ballpark! For basically being a refresh of the S550 the car is very different , the interior is a huge improvement in my mind. I love that there is a Fox-Mustang mode for the digital dash! What do you think?

Did anyone watch the reveal of the new Mustang S650 last night? I'm a lifelong Mustang fan, plus I work for Ford and support the Mustang program. Personally, I think Ford finally hit one out of the ballpark! For basically being a refresh of the S550 the car is very different , the interior is a huge improvement in my mind. I love that there is a Fox-Mustang mode for the digital dash! What do you think?
I need to look closely at the videos my initial impression from pictures on my phone was it looks like a Camaro, but I love the tech!

The rear does have a bit of Camaro in it but still looks great from some angles. There are a lot of Camaro comparisons out there, which is kind of funny since the chassis is the same as the current Mustang so the overall silhouette hasn't changed that much, but the facias are very different.

When the '15 came out, I really thought I had to have one, but then drove one, and with my kiddo, it was just too tight. And I didn't like the seats at all in the one that I drove. I ended up in a Scat Pack Challenger. And then decided that was too big. I'm particular.

But I loved the cosmetics of the '15. Thought it was a gorgeous car.

Can’t say I’m a fan, except for the interior. The S550 is a better looking car to me. I’m actually quite happy I don’t like it because I won’t be tempted to get rid of the GT350 for something newer .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back