2015 winter bash

Jamie V

I just want to thank Josh for stepping up this year and taking on the ET list and winter bash. The trophies were very nice (still think someone won a trophy with one of their engine parts on it)

We had a good turnout and a great time. There was a good amount of our regulars that couldn't make it (you were missed) hope to see you guys soon!

Ralph
Jody
Dave
Jim
Johnny
Rich
Dan
Ken
Kenny
Eric
Norm
Chris
Ryan
Dennis
Chip
Greg
Brett

Oh, and good job winning the 50/50 Tommy!

It was a great time. Good seeing everyone again. Thanks again josh for setting this up. That 50/50 money is going right in the engine fund!

Thanks Josh! Took pics but they are too dark to post. Jamie you need to share the Missle Shot...lmao.

Glad you guys had a good time. Sorry couldn't attend. It was my son's last hockey game of the season. That wouldn't have gone over well as a dad or the coach.

I just want to thank Josh for stepping up this year and taking on the ET list and winter bash. The trophies were very nice (still think someone won a trophy with one of their engine parts on it)

We had a good turnout and a great time. There was a good amount of our regulars that couldn't make it (you were missed) hope to see you guys soon!

Ralph
Jody
Dave
Jim
Johnny
Rich
Dan
Ken
Kenny
Eric
Norm
Chris
Ryan
Dennis
Chip
Greg
Brett

Oh, and good job winning the 50/50 Tommy!

Yeah that's a long list of guys who couldn't make it, but if they had all come we may have had to reserve the entire restaurant except for the party room, instead of just the party room lol. I stopped trying to count people today once I saw that every single table in the party room was full. They said max capacity for the room was 50, so pretty sure we had at least 40 since there weren't too many empty chairs! We may need to move to the other side of the restaurant next year if the E/T list grows for 2015 and the winter bash starts to get some traction again.

It was a great time. Good seeing everyone again. Thanks again josh for setting this up. That 50/50 money is going right in the engine fund!

Glad the winnings is going towards helping get another truck out there on the road and to the strip!

Thanks Josh! Took pics but they are too dark to post. Jamie you need to share the Missle Shot...lmao.

lol yeah the pics my mom was taking turned out the same way, the lighting with those big glass pane garage doors threw off the camera. Here's the thread on LR with a bunch of pics of the trophies that I took beforehand, a recap of the awards for those who weren't able to make it, and some of the pics that turned out from today.

http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282129

Oh and Jamie you definitely have to post the pics of Dennis's Trophy and that missle video LOL!

Thanks again to everyone who was able to make it out today! Hope to see more of you guys next time around!

Josh, if you can put names with my pics, I appreciate it. Did some enhancements. Feel free to post on LR.
DSC_0211.jpgDSC_0229.jpgDSC_0225.jpgDSC_0232.jpgDSC_0237.jpg

Great JOB on the trophies JOSH, Tell me there not STAGE IV gen II cams . Nice pillars you got there. Looks like I missed out on a good time ...

IVSVS, thanks for the pics!

Here's the names that go with them...I'll post em over on LR too.

1st post - Trophies /// Lew Ives Impact Racer Award /// Joe Toal Runner Up Non-L /// Nick HAMMER Persistence Award /// Carmelo Arce Fastest Gen 2 2V S/C Gen 2

2nd post - Don Carson Fastest Gen 2 4V S/C Gen 2 /// Uncle Frank MP Record /// Paul Vaughn Fastest Gen 1 & Most Improved /// Dennis Macho Gen 1 Runner Up /// Lew Ives Impact Racer Award

Dennis, I thought you were coming man! First you only give me HALF the info for your 2014 E/T list entry, I had to search your old posts to dig up enough info about your truck to even get it on the list, then you say you're coming to the party and then bail and not say a word! I'll give you a golden turd award next year LOL!!!

great time as always

thanks again josh for setting it up and putting in all the work
the yuenglings were cold and the ball busting was good as usual

Back