2015 Mercedes SL400 convertible

shaunditty

Shaunditty
A heavy set Asian lady in a 2015 Mercedes SL400 lol was really testing me. After a few lights I said what the heck. Open road from a dig. Looked em up and they have a 329hp 6cyl. We probably did a good 1/8 mile or more from a dig. when my truck shifted from 1st to second I bet she realized she picked the wrong truck to show off too.

I had a similar experience several years ago with a guy showing off for his kid in a Z3M. Finally got sick of him and made him look stupid.

Nice. I seem to be the same way. Usually someone in an imprt thinking their high dollar sedan is going to show some loud truck what's up. Doesn't usually go in their favor.

Why is it that folks think because they pay 70-80k for a fancy car its also a fast car.

I Live For Myself and I Answer to No One.

When my truck still had the 302 I was messing around myself and jumped on it from a light and some lady in a new Range Rover must have noticed and punches it behind me and put like 30 bus lengths on me lol. I was pretty bummed. Now if I come near any Range Rover it gets 100% hahahahah

A buddy of mine just bought a WRX suburu. We left work together the other day and were at a stop light side by side he pulled away because I had to peddle it to keep it from blowing the tires off but I reeled him and and put three car lengths on him. Man was he pi$$ed that a 22 year old truck with a 260,000 mile short block handed him his butt!

Back