2015 DelValLO ~1/4 Mile ET List~

You remember all those years that you use to bust my balls about updating the et. list Josh?
I just wanted to say your doing a great job with the updates... :)

LOL! Touche! Although one difference is years past guys were a little more active in posting up their slips. The past 2 years I've had to pull teeth to get E/T's for the most part. Most I have to message, text, PM, several times to get a reply, that usually only has half the info.

I'll get the '15 list updated before the '16 season starts though lol.

Yes, much appreciated Josh for the effort. Any word on a winter bash?

I'm tapping out. Someone else can set one up, won't be stepping on any toes. Can do the same thing or something different. QS&L was pretty easy last year, just booked the side room for like 2-5 so it was between lunch & dinner rushes, and didn't cost anything with folks all paying individually, so all it takes is someone to setup a date and book the place. You'll probably even get a free dinner out of QS&L for doing it. I didn't mind doing it last year, but my work schedule is too busy this year to commit to anything and on top of that some other stupid BS not going to go into it. If anyone sets one up I'd definitely be down to come out if I'm not working.

I'll wrap up the E/T list and post up who got the top spots in the categories, most improved, etc., but I don't have the time or money to shovel out for them this year. Sorry folks.

Seriously, you don't know any electricians?

- - - Updated - - -

Just kidding, I've had a furnace sitting in my garage for 2 years I still haven't hung and hooked up.

- - - Updated - - -

Kind of like a mechanic who doesn't like working on his own cars.

Well I need an electrician who can pipe my whole garage with exposed conduit to my standards. And he has to work around all my crap for next to nothing.

My search has hit many dead ends.... LOL

Seriously, you don't know any electricians?

- - - Updated - - -

Just kidding, I've had a furnace sitting in my garage for 2 years I still haven't hung and hooked up.

- - - Updated - - -

Kind of like a mechanic who doesn't like working on his own cars.

And 3 skids of pavers that haven't moved for 3 years....

- - - Updated - - -

Well I need an electrician who can pipe my whole garage with exposed conduit to my standards. And he has to work around all my crap for next to nothing.

My search has hit many dead ends.... LOL

Who are you kidding, we all know Tommy will be doing it....

Last edited:
Back