2014 DelValLO E/T list?????

harley#356

9.89 @ 138.78 in a HD!
Hey Ralphy/Jamie/or one of the DelVal committee members, are you doing a 2014 E/T list? The fall season is already half way over if not more than that already knocking on November's door. You guys have posted an E/T list every year since 2007 and I see Jamie had posted it back to 2001. I know DelVal club support has been thinning, but we can't let 2014 be the first time in well over a decade that we dont' even have an E/T list!

Not even asking for the sake of winter bash trophies, if there's not enough times on the list there's not enough times, but it's still cool just to post them up and get them logged. It's probably a couple times throughout the year I'll dig back to an old E/T list to see what myself or somebody else has ran in prior years just to see how far myself or they have come. Don't end the tradition!

Myself, Carmelo, DudeL, Hammer, Paul, Dennis, Ralph, Jody, Steve, Vinnie, Redrum, Colin, and a handful of others were all on the 2013 list and I know have made passes in 2014. Plus there's others I'm missing, and others that should be on the list but haven't (Don, Frank, Lew, etc.)

If one of you guys wants to make the official list, I'll post up on LR and try to drum up any DelValLO region L member to post their times so we can get a decently populated list up into the DelVal record books. Afterall isn't DelValLO home of the fastest Lightnings? We can't make that claim if we don't even have an E/T list! lol

Ralph has always handled it Josh. I just reposted them here to not loose them.

Hopefully he can take care of it again. If not is it something you could do? I don't know hardly any of these guys.

I text Ralph and he said he posted that he isn't doing the ET list anymore.

He said you can do it Josh.

I'll do the list if you guys are fine with that, didn't want to step on any toes. Curious why Ralph's throwing in the towel though, he's been doing it for over a decade! And he knows all the really really fast guys even all over the country.

Gimme a day or two to start a new thread, then if you guys can round up the Gen 1 guys you know that have raced this year if you can hassle them and throw them a link once the thread is up, and I'll get the Gen 2 guys.

im already going for most improved ET next year lmao!!

I like the list, shows who is close to who, sparks some interest and ribbing...would be a shame if it wasn't on anymore

im already going for most improved ET next year lmao!!

I like the list, shows who is close to who, sparks some interest and ribbing...would be a shame if it wasn't on anymore

That's another reason it's look to check it out, it shows how far some people jump! I got most improved in 2008, I went from 12.19 to 10.91! when we used to do awards and have good participation onthe list, that would be my favorite one to see who got it, definitely shows a LOT of work was done between season!

That's another reason it's look to check it out, it shows how far some people jump! I got most improved in 2008, I went from 12.19 to 10.91! when we used to do awards and have good participation onthe list, that would be my favorite one to see who got it, definitely shows a LOT of work was done between season!

that's what im going for this year!!! award or no award!!!

I remember when we used to have all the different classes and I would try and work so hard to get my stock pulley truck into the trophy range for the stock block trucks
it was a lot of fun!!
my buddy won it one year with his gen 1
we used to have a lot of competition over who was going to run what time first

as far as trophys id make a donation to the club for that I feel its a great thing we do and it encourages competition and friendly rivalry

We're no ending anything. Problem is the site activity is down and some of the guys are burnt out.

If Josh and yourself want to tackle the list and try to get it back to its old glory (or even better) that would be great.

There are tons of guys that are in the area that probably have no idea what it use to be like. You guys know most of them, and we don't.

Make a list, set some rules to be on the list. And get it going!

Looks like your doing a fantastic job Josh. Keep up the good work!
I'll be back racing in 2015. I'm not finished going fast just yet.

Well if you ever want to take back running the list Ralph, don't hesitate to ask, don't want to step on any toes since you've been running it for years! I don't mind filling in for the mean time though.

Now start encouraging guys to get their times on the list from this past year so we can get another strong year in the delvallo record books!

Back