2013 5.0 mustang

codymolina

I was out cruising last night in my 2004, just pulled onto the road when I see a slick 5.0 stang. The dude follows me until we meet up at a red light couldn't hear it over my truck though. I wasn't trying to race him but he took off and gunned it do I had to reply back. I bed the dudes face was price less when my tires broke loose at 35 barked into 2nd gear. He sure did turn off quick, must of scared him.

It still amazes me that many mustang owners dont have a clue about the capability of the lightning. I swear they assume its just badges and side exit exhaust. Silly mustang owners :)

Silly Lightning owners think nothing can beat them.
I have several freinds with MUSTANGS that will hand an L its ***.
I also know a few L's that are fairly quick. Hell I know a girl with and SRT8 Grand Cheerokee that runs 10's

All cars/trucks are beatable we all just like to think we have the fastest thing on 4 wheels...

The srt jeeps are mean don't get me wrong but everyone around here talk bs on my truck. One guy in a 95 5.0 with spray was actin bad so I had to show him up. Damn 16 year olds and rich parents

Its not that we think our lightnings are unbeatable, its just that if you dont own one people always underestimate a full size pickup!

Its not that we think our lightnings are unbeatable, its just that if you dont own one people always underestimate a full size pickup!

This I know....

Also silly import drivers...
I was cruising my 85GT last weekend and a guy in a WRX rolled up at the light . I took off normally and he gets on it so I appease him and get on it I was hunting for grip pretty bad and he has all wheel drive but yet I was still pulling him by a fender up to 3rd gear when I quit as we were on a public street.... :thumbup:

One guy in a 95 5.0 with spray was actin bad so I had to show him up. Damn 16 year olds and rich parents

This sounds a whole lot more like a damn 16 year old that lives in a trailer park with the only parent he has with a known identity than it does a 16 year old with rich parents.

Back