2011 F-150 reg cab short box.

So I am gonna go to ford and price out a 2011 F-150. reg cab sort box 2wd.

5.0 engine with 360hp. :heart:

so far it is looking at around... 25000 dollars. mid 14's stock in the 1/4 mile. :eek:ldtu:

They weigh about the same as gen2 L's. Maybe a hundred or so pounds more. I think if you get a stripped model and add intake, exhaust, and a tune it would be a mid 13 truck.

I work at the Kansas City Ford plant and have been driving them for weeks! The 5.0's have not been released to ship yet due to a few issues that had to be sorted out. I can honestly tell you this....HELL YES , I want one !!! Tip....Hit the traction control button for 7 seconds and it will disable not only the traction contol but also the Advanca trac and it runs ALOT better. I can also tell you that from a 10 mph roll , it will blow the tires off and actually start to float the *** end. After the first night of driving them, I immeditally came home and priced one out online. The fact that just adding longtubes, Paxton with 10 lbs and getting over 660 rwhp doesnt hurt either:eek:ldtu:

can you special order a ecoboost or 6.2 in a reg cab truck?

As far as I know you cannot order a re cab with the 6.2 but we have built several reg cabs ecoboost but I believe they have been long beds...We do not go into full production of ecoboost untill March.

I have also spoke with many engineers and they have told me that Ford has gotten more advanced with the PCM's and can tell if perimeters have been modified at one time and they have " black boxes"

Best to get a new dash cluster and pcm if major warrenty work is in issue.milage may be recorded in computer and important to have dash and computer to match :)

Back