Ad Expired: 2004 Lightning For Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobra Gt

I am the second owner of this truck, owned since 2008. I have no use for a daily driven performance street truck anymore and I am looking to trade for a comparable F-150 4x4, preferably 4dr, but I may consider extended cab. 166,000mi, just replaced lt/rt upper/lower control arms, truck runs good, no issues. KBB lists 14.6k as fair price, I would say trade value would be 13.5k. The modifications include: CAI, 4lb pulley, tune, black backed head lamps and tails, Gaylord SpeedStur Tonneau Fiberglass cover with remote, Sir Michaels Roll pan w/ hidden hitch, shaved tailgate handle, drop shackles, center console mod, autometer boost column gauge, dbl din touch screen dvd, bed rug. Adult owned, dynoed 393rwhp with safe 91octane tune. The headlight lenses are hazed no more, polished them this evening and they look new again!

Last edited:
Good looking truck, really like the double din stereo, roll pan and hardcover. Interior tells it has been taken care off. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks.....previous owner added roll pan. I had to do some minor cutting to get the dbl din to fit in the din 1.5 slot behind the trim panel. To me the Speed Stur lid just fits the Ligthning. I had to have dry and secure storage as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back