Sold: 2004 Black Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobra Gt

$8,900 without lid and bed rug, $9,900 with Gaylord Speedstur lid and Bed Rug bed liner. 182,000mi daily driven, PS, PB, AC, the truck is in good shape. There is rock chip damage on the front and the clear coat is peeling off the tail gate where the original owner shaved the tail gate handle and relocated it to the inside. DBL Din touch screen DVD, center console and bucket seat conversion, Sir Michael rear roll pan w/ hidden hitch, flow master exhaust, 6lb pulley, SCT Tuner with safe tune. Tires replaced 4 months ago with Hankook's.

Good looking truck, any takers? I'm interested in the topper if you would consider selling it separate? Thanks

Good looking truck, any takers? I'm interested in the topper if you would consider selling it separate? Thanks
I have had several interested in the Gaylord Speedstur lid. It's difficult to find them used. If the buyer won't up the price for the lid I will sell it separate. Several Florida lightning guys expressed interest when I tried to trade the Lightning for a 4x4 crew. Today I bought a new crew and I won't even try to trade it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

If I did I would get my dad's 74 with a fresh frame off restoration. Not looking for any trades, it should sell with in a week or less. I have 4 interested people now.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The lid and bed rug are now being sold separately. There are several interested in the truck and none care about the lid and rug.

Sent from my SM-T567V using Tapatalk

I am heading to Atlanta March 16-18 for Ace Hardware Convention, if anyone in the area is interested.

It was interesting how it went down. I went to the Ace Hardware convention on Thursday. A guy contacted me Friday who was very interested in the truck. I gave him my schedule, which I would not be back till late Saturday. Found out he lives in Atlanta of all places. He was very anxious Saturday morning and decided to leave about 2 to go look at it. I had to get my wife to handle it. They had the lid off and rug out and done before I got back! And the guy saw my Fox Stang, which my wife said would be for sale soon, he is interested in it too! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back