Sold: 2003 White Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarlWinslow

Due to unforeseen medical issues in the family, I am in a position where I need to sell my truck. I have owned this truck for a little over 6 years, I purchased it from an older couple and truck was completely stock and well maintained when I bought it from them. I have cared for and maintained the hell out of this thing, and have not had any interest in selling it (its the 2nd one I have owned) but unfortunately it must happen, and it needs to happen soon.

Modifications I have done:
FTVB Valvebody
Steig Stage 4 port.
PCV system removed and replaced with filters (I have always been obsessed with keeping the blower/intake clean of oil and got sick of cleaning it constantly)
Intake
A-pillar Autometer Boost gauge
Alpine CD player (still have factory 6 disk that will come with truck)
Center console mod (completed with WIDE Expy console)
HID headlights/foglights
Leather Tonneau cover/Rhino lined bed
35% tinted side windows.

This truck is in really great shape, aside from a tiny door ding on drivers side door, peeling interior drivers side door handle and a small hole in drivers side seat, its extremely straight and clean. It drives perfect and has zero leaks ect. I have babied this thing to no end, as I did with my first 03' that I bought many years ago. All maintenance completed early, kept out of the weather (rarely saw rain or snow) as this is not my daily driver. The truck has been garage kept since I have owned it.

I will attach some pictures here also, I have not had a chance to get over to the truck to get it outside and cleaned up the way I want, but I will post up the ones I took last week in the garage due to weather getting horrible here already. (I tried uploading all the pictures I took but only a few uploaded and rest gave me an exclamation point error, I will post these for now and look into adding more later as I am heading out for work.)

Truck has 76,600 miles right now and I am located in Chicago south suburbs. Based on research from other ones selling and taking KBB into account, if I had time to wait it out I would hold firm at $16,000. However due to time being an issue with this sale I will hear reasonable offers and go from there.

Any questions it would be best to shoot me an email... Halicitosis77@gmail.com

Dan

Attachments

• IMAG1165.jpg
    IMAG1165.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 30
  • IMAG1166.jpg
    IMAG1166.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 23
  • IMAG1167.jpg
    IMAG1167.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMAG1168.jpg
    IMAG1168.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMAG1169.jpg
    IMAG1169.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 29
Just an update, due to the timing for the sale, I am giving it a few more days on the websites here and then taking it to the Ford dealer near my house. They offered $13,240 for it and unless someone can come in and beat that I am taking it there. Any questions, shoot me an email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back