Ad Expired: 2002 True Blue Lightning - 21,600 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shock9er

$25,900 OBO.

I have owned the truck since December of 2007 and am the third owner. The truck has just under 21,600 miles and is in great condition as it has been garage kept and covered and rarely driven. Both the exterior and interior are in great shape. The true blue exterior shines and the interior is immaculate. The truck put out 414 HP and 503 LBFT on the Stiegemeier Dyno after they ported the blower in 2010 on a conservative tune.

Upgrades Include: Stiegemeier blower porting, JLP ram air intake box, 6 lb lower pulley, LFP single blade throttle body, NKG plugs, LFP electric fan, oil cap breather, Bassani CAT back X pipe exhaust system, LFP 58" traction bars, 2” drop shackles, SCT XCAL 3 programmer with tunes by HPP Racing. The truck has 20 in chrome Lightning wheels, wrapped in Toyo Proxes with approximately 7,000 miles on them, an A.R.E. tonneau cover and a full bed rug liner. I haven’t had the time to enjoy the truck as much as I'd like since the family has grown. Truck is in Great shape and has been kept garaged under a custom Lightning cover.

I have the a majority of the original parts to include, exhaust, intake, throttle body, pulley, and wheels and tires.

The truck is located in Colorado Springs, CO. I will be willing to meet the buyer with the truck depending on distance and weather, or accommodate shipping that is coordinated by the buyer.

PM me with questions, or requests for more info or pictures.

Thanks.

-Anthony

DSCF0166.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back