2001 Lightning worth it?

Hey guys I've been in the market for a gen 2 recently. I came a across a 2001 in the recent buy & sell classifieds. It has 22 inch rims, intake, and cross drill rotors and he's asking 22500/obo. I called him and he said it had 72000 miles and I did a KBB value on it today and it came out to 17500. So do you guys think it's a good deal or should I wait around for a better deal to come buy. Or should I ask him to lower his price.

Thanks

i don't know the L market in honolulu but that seems steep for an 01 with 72k on the clock. There are some nicely built and nicely taken care of Ls for less than that in the classifieds section...granted not in Hawaii

Tyler, I think you should wait, that's kind of a lot of miles for the price, depite the extras. It's up to you and what you want to do with the truck. Personally, 22's and all the flash, isn't really my style. What's going to happen to the beloved gen 1?

For the mileage, 22.5k is a bit steep. No matter what MODs are in. There was a red '01 for 16k in Previews a while back. And there was a low mileage Black '03L selling for 24k.

Yea I'm not going to pursue it, I was checking out the '02 harley davidson that was in the advertiser. But i'm in the market for an L or Harley Davidson, so if you guys know off anything on the market let me know. Thanks

Back