2001 Lightning ABS Module - 1l3v-2c346-aa lightning

ADD1372

That was a truck!
Hi,

I have a 2001 Lightning. Owned since 2001 :)

When the truck is stationary the brake pedal under pressure slowly drops to the floor engine running. Replaced the MC - no change. Good firm pedal engine off. Bled whole system - no change.

Checked the ABS pump test port - the test piston moves indicating a leak inside the unit which will give a soft pedal

The number on the unit is 1l3v-2c346-aa lightning. It seems that this is very hard to find and the dealership is pricing at $1200.

Does anyone know if a stock 2001 F150 pump can be mated to the lightning ABS ECU. I see it is held together with torx.

Thanks all for any help/advice.

Hi. Did you ever fig your abs out?

I have an 03L with a bad abs. Everywhere I shop for a replacement which are pretty much junkyard parts the ABS module looks like Identical to mine but the description says excluding lightning on every one. However yesterday I got in touch with another lightning owner out there who had a bad ABS he said he used one off of regular F150 and it worked fine hope that helps I’m still looking for my part.

Hi,

I have a 2001 Lightning. Owned since 2001 :)

When the truck is stationary the brake pedal under pressure slowly drops to the floor engine running. Replaced the MC - no change. Good firm pedal engine off. Bled whole system - no change.

Checked the ABS pump test port - the test piston moves indicating a leak inside the unit which will give a soft pedal

The number on the unit is 1l3v-2c346-aa lightning. It seems that this is very hard to find and the dealership is pricing at $1200.

Does anyone know if a stock 2001 F150 pump can be mated to the lightning ABS ECU. I see it is held together with torx.

Thanks all for any help/advice.

Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): YL34C2346AF, YL3X2C219AA, YL3Z2C219AA 6L3Z2C219C from RockAuto

I have read where some have removed their ABS so you might be able to find some for sale on the various forums.

Back