Ad Expired: 2001 Black Lightning 51k miles. Trade for muscle car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rcode428mach

2001 ford F 150 lightning black truck with 51k miles and a clean title. Svt # 6124 out of 6381 includes svt paperwork, brochure and car fax. Stock motor from the exhaust manifolds to the intake box. Only modifications include fluidyne intercooler and shift kit in otherwise stock lightning. Interior is in amazing shape with like new seat upholstery, the stock 6 disc changer works perfectly and a car starter has been installed. Newer brakes, and ford recall performed. Exterior of the f-150 is in great shape with no rust. Truck is located in Portsmouth, Nh.

Trade for v8 muscle car with a 4 speed manual. Can add money to deal to trade up. Truck valued at 16k. I would also consider a sale for 16k. I don't want a project car or a car that needs any more work than a weekend to take to car shows. Preference to ford muscle cars.
Including but not limited too: mustang , torino, ranchero, fairlane, mercury, amc amx, Plymouth, roadrunner, cuda, gtx, dodge, charger, challenger, Chevy, bel air, camaro, chevelle, el camino, firebird, or classic short bed truck.

Thank you
Dustin
207-370-0458image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Have a friend trying to sell or trade for a Ford Lightning his 99 Mustang GT turbo with MMR , hellion turbo, k member, standalone fuel system and more....if interested I can provide to you contact info...let me know , please PM me if interested. thank you!

I appreciate your help, but I am looking for more of an older car ( say pre 73) . For late model I would consider an original cobra, 87-93 gt, svo, pre 2002 ss or ws6 ( will trade up or down) . Thank you for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back