2000 Honda vs. Excursion

68 F100

me and a friend of mine were coming home the other night and were kinda stuck for a point in traffic, several trucks in the slow lane and slow people trying to pass them. And this lifted Excursion came up behind us and like started flashing his lights as if we had something we could do about it to get him past us. So he heads for the slow lane and races up traffic and cut in front of people, well the minivan in front of us doesn't let him cut in front of him and so he decided to pull in our lane while we were in it, he took about half of our lane and squished us up near the center divider. and we slowly went past him, I probably could have readjusted his mirror for him if I would have wanted too. but after we got past that traffic jam he seemed to want to chase us down (cant imagine why lol) so he'd start accelerating in the slow lane and my friend would just drop it from 5th to third and we were pulling away from it. and this Honda is stock aside from new wheels and a 1" to 1.5" drop and the big muffler, but if it's any consolation it's not a loud muffler. But I just found it humorous that a stock honda was pulling away from the excursion so easily from 80-100mph. even if he had a running start he never got ahead of my door.

Sounds like the excursion driver was a real a-hole but I'm not going to start passing out trophy's to a Honda that can pull on a 7000 pound land yacht.

------------------
Adam
01 Black Lightning
Newest - Wet Okles seat covers, Roush lowering kit (waiting for install)
JDM Big mouth filter, JDM Flip chip, JDM Breather cap, JL Ram Air, JBA Headers, Striaght Pipes, Single Blade TB, Splitfires, Bed Rug, Steel Horse Billet grills, Keypad Mod, Dynomatted cab, Blaupunkt MD reciever w/CD changer, MTX Thunder Form, Clarion 5X7's up front, Infinity Kappa's in back, kick panels with JBL components, Relocated starter button, Billet pedals, red interior lights w/neon, purple neon and strobe lights for the shows, and more.
fe5736c6.gif

a honda vs the second biggest production suv with probably 35" power robbing mud tires? you could have taken him on a bmx bike. i drive two lifted vehicles and they're made to crawl over obstacles, not blow by them.
if it's any consolation, he probably dumped a few gallons chasing you.

------------------
2001 Black Lightning
1994 Land Rover Discovery
1993 Jeep Wrangler
1999 Fawn Boxer

Back