2000 Build Numbers

3639...silver....6/6/00....SILVERLIGHTNING

(NLOC) = registered at NLOC.net
(SVT Registry) = from SVT Registry
(SVTPerf) = from SVTPerformance.com

SILVERLIGHTNING is an F150_on_line screen name.
I'm known as SouthJerseyUSA here and almost everywhere else.

Fred Decker
:)

according to the info i got from ford svt my truck was built on 4/14/00 and is number 2207. color is oxford white. the numbers and build date are out of wack with the list. maybe the did not build them in numerical order. or ford gave me the wrong info

according to the info i got from ford svt my truck was built on 4/14/00 and is number 2207. color is oxford white. the numbers and build date are out of wack with the list. maybe the did not build them in numerical order. or ford gave me the wrong info
No, SVT gave you the correct info. For reference, build # 2202 was built on 4/14/00 also.

I bought Red, #3687, born on 06-07-00 from BamaRed out of Dothan,AL last May 2008. It is listed on here that rufus07760 owns it, but he does not any longer. Not quite sure if he was the original owner or what? I'm still trying to find out anything I can about this truck as far as mods because the guy I got it from, Rob Sampson, said all the mods were already done to it when he got it, but didn't really know what all was done to it. Any help you guys can give me on tracking down the previous owner is greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Eric

I bought Red, #3687, born on 06-07-00 from BamaRed out of Dothan,AL last May 2008. It is listed on here that rufus07760 owns it, but he does not any longer. Not quite sure if he was the original owner or what? I'm still trying to find out anything I can about this truck as far as mods because the guy I got it from, Rob Sampson, said all the mods were already done to it when he got it, but didn't really know what all was done to it. Any help you guys can give me on tracking down the previous owner is greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Eric
A guy on the SVTP forums from North Carolina used to have it. Here's a link:

F/S 2000L- Worth Taking A Look - SVTPerformance

:eek:ldtu:

Also, I found a thread where he talks about having to fix a blown plug..... Looks like he tried to hide it from everyone before he sold it because he went back and deleted all that info from his posts. But I did find this: Originally posted by H60-RSQSWMR
I blew a spark plug two days ago. I have a 2000 SVT. Tapped it and heli coiled it from the top. Went reeeaaal slow making sure to get as much of the shavings as possible. My only concern now is which one is next? I'm going to change them all out. Do I need to have my chip reburned and what exactly is detonation. Go slow, I'm new at this. Thanks

Last edited:
On 3/20/02 rufus07760 posted on the F150-on-line site: add #3687 red 6/7/00 to my 2000 Build Number thread over there.

On 7/27/02, he posted his e-mail address as rufus07760@yahoo.com

Other than listing his birth date as March 1, 1949, I could find no other information on him.

-DHF

my new one is not listed

00L red, build number 2480.
will update the date when the send it to me, they said the can't geve me the date unless i buy the certificate

Back