2000 Black L - Less than 700 actual miles

E

ejloferski

Black 2000 Lightning. No modifications. Includes Bedrug and hard tonneau cover. 675 actual miles. Clean as new. No dings, dents, always garage-kept. Over 30 months left on manufacturer's warranty. Lightning located in Milwaukee, WI. Asking $27,000 or best offer. E-Mail me if you'd like a zipped file of pictures or I can send individually. Contact E.J. at 414-793-7644 or 262-783-8589.

Price reduced to $26,500. That's a pretty attractive price for a truck with ONLY 700 miles on it!

Call me at 414-793-7644 if interested.

an 01 just sold avove for$25k.My buddy just bought an 01 brand new from the dealer for $24k....drop the price and you will get some lookers

How many miles were on the '01 that sold for $25K?

More importantly, please tell me and everyone else...how does one buy a NEW '01 Lightning, from a dealer, for $24K. Sounds fishy. I'll buy another one for that price...no, in fact, I'll buy two at that price if you can lead me in the direction of the dealer selling them at thousands below their cost.

Ok, saw that it was the guy in St. Louis with the '01 that sold for $25K...but it did have 6300 miles on it and mine has only 750...yes, that is less than 1K miles. There still has to be a little premium for a very low mile truck.

Anyway, I'm in no hurry to sell, just would like to see someone from the south or west coast purchase it to drive it and enjoy it. I know I won't be able to use it much in the Wisconsin winter. If I don't sell it, I'll keep it in storage...probably until April or May!

I wish I could swing it sounds nice. Heck I'm a Ford employee and cant buy a new 01 24k, A-Plan is $27,730 for a new 01.

Maybe Angler is confused.. isn't there a fishing boat made that is called a Lightning??? 27K does not sound like a bad deal to me, maybe not a steal, but not to shabby. 24K????? I have to call Bull S**t on that one! If I had a "friend" that told me that story I would have to laugh, then go find a new "friend".
biggrin.gif

Later,
KP2

Back