2 more days and I found a 454ss to practice whippin'

L

Leonard Embody

I was on my way to work this morning and a 454ss enters the freeway. I slow down and instead of taking my exit I continue with the truck. I get even with him and smoke him. As I slow to take the next exit he does a ricer fly by.

Hey are you going to be there?Im going and dont think we will have even 5 show up.

I'm not going to make it,I have been off work this week doing some remodling and have to get the house put back together.It's just like automotive projects,something always comes up to take alittle longer than planned.

------------------
95L
67Mustang
63Fairlane
79F150
71F100
87TBird5.0
95Taurus

My dad and I, That makes at least three. '01,'99 both black-the fastest color. I'll get to try out my new M/T et streets and some other mod stuff. I've never ran the 1/4 before so I'm looking forward to it. See ya there.

------------------
'01 Black Lightning. I have reinstalled the factory stereo for now because while my truck was at the local Ford dealer (Crown Ford)for a few hours all my stereo equipment was stolen. No they will not reimburse me.
http://www.f150online.com/galleries/mygallery.cfm?gnum=144

Dang Looking bad for me now.Im working on a mass air install and its not working out very well aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I thought there were going to be more L's there. I guess I should have just made plans to go to Bristol this weekend. I'll still be there. Hopefully running low 13's.

------------------
'01 Black Lightning. I have reinstalled the factory stereo for now because while my truck was at the local Ford dealer (Crown Ford)for a few hours all my stereo equipment was stolen. No they will not reimburse me.
http://www.f150online.com/galleries/mygallery.cfm?gnum=144

Leonard, you have mail regarding your stereo. I'll see if I can help...

------------------
Brendon Hale
Black 94L #620-March pullies, Bassani exhaust, MSD, NGK, Energy Suspension, Cal-Tracs, etc.
'84 Bronco II-replacement for the Honda
'86 Honda CRX-for sale

Yea I couldnt make it myself.Took me till 7PM Sat night to get it working right.That was after all night thrashing to get it ready for SAT morning.Aghhhhhhh

Back