1BADASSTRUCK's final days

Silver-Bolt

Twisted Member
OK PALO boys time to send your congratulations (or condolences) to one of our own. 1BADASSTRUCK aka Ron is taking the big plunge and getting married this Saturday.

Ron I plan to have a Tazer just in case you decide to try and slip out the back.

I thought the wedding part was just a formality. Ron and Gina act like they're married anyway ;)

Ron, congratulations man, you found somebody that will put up with you :D

Give me a call when you get back from vacation. I wanna' see your new bike.

Well thank you guys I have heard people congradulate Gina and she says to them dont congradulate me congradulate him:eek: WoW !Bodawg you are right I finally found someone to put up with my $hit!!!

congragulations, I still can't believe you got a bike before me:cr: j/k, have fun on the honeymoon:bd: :dp:

The deed is done. I had the privelidge of giving the bride away Saturday night in Las Vegas. They are now off on their honeymoon (fishing trip for Ron).

Well Iam back to work and this weather blows A$$ oh well I am going back in November for 4 more days of fishing so I am counting down the days! Just a little reminder guys I have been married for 5 yrs now I just made it offical thats all just a formality!

A few good weather days ahead. Welcome back. Is the marshmallow back as well?

I picked up my engine management for the STi. Install and dyno tune coming on 6/12.

tHANX FOR Thanx guys I am glad to be home I guess I wish it was warmer but oh well, Had a blast looking forward to doing it again this November visiting Florida that is!

Back