1999 Black Lightning For Sale in IL

99BLKBOLT

Hello fellow ILLNESS guys/girls. I always said I'd never sell it but at 15 years old and only 67,000 miles on it my 1999 Black Lightning is on the market. I thought before I checked dealer's for trade in I'd put it up on the local board and see if anybody is looking for a clean truck. I'm the original owner of it. It could use paint on the front bumper, 1 fog light is cracked but works and the tie rod ends(replaced in 2011 @ 66,000) need new dust boots(replaced 05/2014). It currently puts out about 425 hp to the back and depending on the weather usually runs 12.5-12.8's. Price on KBB is @ $12,500. With the modifications done to it I'd like to get $15K for it. The Lightning is currently in Lombard, IL but can set time to come and look at it. If interested call or text me @ 630-333-3006.

Thanks, Justin

Last edited:
Tie rod dust boots have been replaced.

list of mods are:

18" chrome 99 style wheels
285/50r18 Continental tires (90% tread left)
2001 style headlights, tail lights, 3rd brake light and front upper and lower grille's
6 lb JDM lower changable pulley
2 lb JLP upper press on pulley
Eaton blower ported, teflon stripped off rotors and bearings replaced
NGK TR-6 spark plugs replaced 500 miles ago in late 2012
Transmission oil pan replaced with 4x4 style for 2 extra quarts and drain plug
Transmission valve-body replaced for firmer shifts
JDM CAI/ SCT BA2800 Mass Air Flow Unit(Good for 600+ hp)
JBA shorty headers with ceramic coating
Magnaflow muffler with polished tips
SCT tuner with custom tune and programs
PSP Line Lock Unit
Electric Fan

I'm sure I have missed some stuff but if interested let me know @ 630-333-300six and I can send you some pics or set up a time to meet and look at/ drive my baby.

Thanks, Justin

Last edited:
Back