4r70W Transmission
3.27 Rear End
161k miles
HID Headlights
NO accidents
Car Fax included
Clean title
Passed Emissions (12/18/19)
Selling because I have 3 vehicles now and don't drive this one enough.

Would trade for a first gen L however.

$2500 cash firm

call or text with any questions
615 nine six nine 4 one six 1
It's on ebay right now, if you want to deal off ebay let me know, didn't think to post it here.

Mods
Coil Spring Suspension conversion (Easily $1000 including labor)
Basanni Exhaust (Cat Back) not installed on car, but included ($500)

Recent Maintenance Items Replaced (receipts for all)
Strut Bushings
Radius Arm Bushings
Sway Bar Links
Lower Control Arms
Ball Joints
($1039)

Rear Shocks
Front Control Arms
Fuel Filter Change
Cleaned MAF
Trans Flush
Brake Flush
Power Steering Flush
Coolant Flush
Spark Plugs
($3000)

Wiper Motor Replaced
($350)

Pros
Fast, with LOTS more potential
Long Maintenance history
Clean Title and no body damage
Air suspension already converted (Usually costs at least $500 in parts alone!)
Neon Third Brake light is functional!
All heated seats work (front and back), AC blows cold and heat is hot.

Cons
Paint has a few issues
slight drivers seat wear

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (4).jpg
s-l1600 (5).jpg

get into the Cobra gang with this sleeper. The 4V motor is directly the same motor as the 99-01 Mustang Cobras, and all the parts bolt right up. This car ROARS and is genuinely fast, especially considering it's age. A few paint chips here and there but this car is really a well maintained gem. The air suspension is the Achilles heel of these cars, and with the suspension/bushings already taken care of, this is a very dependable car. HIDs are awesome, and can upgrade to newer ones with an easy kit if you want a different color. Starts up with muscle every time, and really cruises nicely on the highway. There are other examples of this car for about the same money with less miles, but you pretty much HAVE to add in the air bag replacement to that cost, and they aren't cheap or fun to install. Trust me. This has a fully maintained suspension and really rides like it.

Last edited:
Hmmm ... I've honestly always wanted one of these Spence.

How many owners?

According to the Carfax,it's 6,but it was a leased vehicle and then changed hands quickly 2 times. Whoever owned it before me REALLY put some money into this car and then put it up for auction basically. I want to mod it up,but I put myself back into school and i need it out of my life so I don't spend money on it.

The suspension conversion is a really big deal, I've done it 2 times now, I don't think people fully appreciate what it means that the car is already set up.

61596941six one if you want to chat about it. It's really a super car, I just have a super low mile Caddy that I'd rather drive right now and I'm creating a Jurassic Park Explorer.

Back