Sold: 1996 F-350 CC dually 7.3 powerstroke

Status
Not open for further replies.
171,300 miles, 7.3 liter Powerstroke turbo diesel, Automatic, 2wd, Power windows, power locks, XLT Package, trailer package with trailer brake controller, A/C and heat work great, power lumbar front seats, Torreador Red, gray interior with Torreador red accents, Many replacement , and aftermarket/performance parts. It is 14 year old truck, and does have rust. The bottom of the doors, the cab corners, and the bed above the driver side tire are the worst spots. I am the third owner of the truck, the previous owner put a few of the aftermarket parts on it also a new paint job about 8 years ago a cheap or inferior clear-coat and a lot of it is missing. There are some problems with the truck, the transmission throws a slip code every now and then but that should be expected for any vehicle with this mileage. These engine have been known to go 500,000 miles when well maintained, The side tank sending unit does not work. There is a rattle noise coming from the front suspension. Going to need new rear tires soon as they are showing signs of dry rot. Interior door trim is missing. Drivers side rear power window is not working. Passenger front window switch not working. Driver side seat trim missing screws. No spare rim/tire

Here is a list of replacement parts that I have put on since i've owned it

2007- serviced rear end with with new lube and rear diff cover

2008- 2 front tires, ball joints, all steering components including the steering shock, front rotors, bearings, seals, front calipers/ceramic brake pads, rubber flex brake lines, Stainless Steel Hard brake lines front to rear, master cylinder, brake switch, cruise control switch, headlight switch, shocks front/rear, rear leaf spring hangers, radius arm brackets, radius arm/I-beam bushings, front/rear fuel tanks with straps, glowplug relay, glowplugs, valve cover gaskets, glowplug harnesses, rubber fuel lines on top of engine, fuel bowl heater, oil cooler rebuilt and exhaust

2009- positive/negative battery cables, belt, all coolant hoses, heater core, waterpump, thermostat, and waterneck

2010- transmission pan

2013- 2 new batteries

Here are the aftermarket/performance parts that it has

Previous owner- Cervini's Ram Air Cowl induction fiberglass hood, Billet grille, 93-95 lightning front bumper, Diamond cut headlights, tinted windows, shaved emblems, paint job, Eagle Alloy series 129/130 16" aluminum wheels, Pioneer cd player, Sony xplode 1300 watt amp, 2 diamond audio 10" sub woofers in custom box, 4 93-95 lightning bucket seats, center seat up front.

2007- Fiberglass roll pan, keyless entry, fuel pressure gauge, BD Diesel 45 h.p. chip

2008- Belltech Lowering kit 3"/ 5". 3" aluminized downpipe to a 4" exhaust with 5" chrome tip exit before rear wheel, Bilstien shocks up front, Toxic lowered shocks in rear, polyurethane bushings on i-beams, radius arms, leaf springs/shackles, High Pressure oil crossover line, Tymar performance cold-air intake, Stan-cor Heavy duty glowplug relay, hidden class III hitch behind rollpan/underneath license plate, Autometer triple A-pillar pod, Stewart-Warner boost, EGT, and trans temp gauges with leds

2009- Custom Battery cables, coolant filter system

Ive tried to keep this explanation accurate, and I have reciepts for some items.

I bought this truck in 2007 it had 136,000 miles on it.

This truck in this condition still blue books for over $7000. There is about $3,000 in aftermarket parts
on the truck. Buy the truck for a fixable driver or buy it for parts there is plenty of money to make on this truck. I live in an apartment now and I do not have space or time to fix or part out.

Please do Not waste my time if you don't have money please don't bother SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY

Priced for a quick sale

$4000.00 O.B.O.

Devlyn 734-756-2188

The truck is in Willard, Ohio

IMG_0790[1].jpgIMG_0791[1].jpgIMG_0792[1].jpgIMG_0793[1].jpgIMG_0794[1].jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back