Sold: 1995 f-150

Status
Not open for further replies.

mojo racing

For Sale 1995 F-150 176,000 miles.

Trying too help my wife's best friend who's husband recently passed away. He used this truck as a daily driver, now it is a 2nd vehicle for her. Unfortunately she has come to the point where she needs to sell it, as it is just her responsible for the house and her 2 children. Some minor mechanical and aesthetic issues but over all in decent running condition. She is asking $3500 OBO, the truck is located in Carrollton GA.

truck1.jpgtruck2.1.jpgtruck3.jpgtruck4.jpgtruck5.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry just saw this. It is a 6' bed, it's a decent truck, could use some TLC! Price not firm open to reasonable offers.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

No I'm sorry she's not looking to trade. She needs the money more than she needs the truck. She hates to part with it but bills are starting to play a role in this decision.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

I know it's a 302, I think it's a 4r70w trans but not 100% sure on that. The truck is bone stock he just drove it to and from.work every day. I know it used to carry him about an hour to Atlanta everyday but it's been sitting since he died. His wife starts it every now and then to keep it running and drives it on occasions but mostly sits. When she said she was going to sell it I figured I'd post it here in case a member may be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back