Sold: 1994 White Lightning in OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

yfzbrett

Guys I am looking to sell my white 94. This truck is extremely clean and has 88,000 original miles. It has always been garage kept and the original paint is excellent. Interior is near perfect. Engine is stock and unmolested. Runs and drives great, cold air, good tires, has side and rear tint, needs nothing. The factory stainless shorties and exhaust are even still in good shape. The truck is located in Collinsville OK, just north of Tulsa. $9200 obo, please call Brett at 918-244-1525 if interested. Thanks

IMG_20140719_144923481_HDR.jpgIMG_20140722_201526522.jpgIMG_20140719_144909337_HDR.jpgIMG_20140719_144945581.jpgIMG_20140722_201511044.jpg

Nice truck. Like white the best. If I didn't have 2 already. Plus I need a red 94' to complete the trio!!had my black one for sale a couple months ago but just had tire kickers that wanted to lowball me for an original 27k mile Lightning. So she still sitting in the garage all covered up. I will be driving both this weekend as I'm headed back to OK for the weekend. Can't wait to get them moved up here I miss em!! GLWS!!

Thank you gents. It pains me to sell this truck but with kid #2 on the way I just can't justify holding on to it.

Bump TTT. Any opinions on the price? The truck is very clean and I don't believe I am out of line but would like to hear any opinions you guys have.

Take this for what it's worth. I sold a white 95 less then a yr ago with 29,000 miles for $10,500. I listed it for $12,500 and was lucky to get $10,500.

So I'd say your truck is probably "worth" $8,000 but you might only get $7,000 +/- $500

Brett - are you setup to receive private messages on here?

I tried to send you a couple but I'm not sure they're going through as I don't see them in my sent messages.

I agree with Jamie, but am not as optimistic on the price. That's probably because I'm in your area and have seen what these go for around here. I think you will be doing good to get $6000 out of it and you will have to find the right buyer to get that. At the end of the day it is still a 20 year old truck. I think if you run it through Edmunds or NADA you will be lucky if they say it's worth $5500 dealer retail and that is what a buyer will be looking at.

I don't know what it sold for, but there was a blue one listed in OKC recently for $8k and it had quite a few extra parts. Most of the extra parts are now listed for sale separately, so I'm guessing the selling price was quite a bit lower. I'm sure the custom color added a lot to the value as well.

I might be game at $6,000 depending what the underneath looked like. At $9,200 I'm not even close.

I appreciate the input everyone. I'm certainly not firm on the asking price but not quite ready to let it go for $6k. And Phillip, I do see your pm's now, just hadn't checked in a day or so.

Like I said, I think $6k is optimistic. Just for kicks I plugged it into Edmunds and they gave a dealer retail of $54xx and a private sale of $43xx in outstanding condition. I think they are pretty close to what you could actually get for it. I wouldn't sell it for that either, but it's ultimately worth exactly what someone is willing to give you for it. If it's worth more to you than that that you might as well hold on to it.

That is a clean truck, if you don't mind us asking for reference what did you get for it?

I ended up selling it for $7350. A little less than I had hoped for but right in line with your initial estimate Jamie.

I ended up selling it for $7350. A little less than I had hoped for but right in line with your initial estimate Jamie.

Congratulations, Brett.

Glad you sold it for a little closer to what you were hoping for. I was interested but just couldn't go that high given the higher risk for me having to do the deal at a distance.

Looks like I'm going to be sinking a little money into fixing some things on mine instead.

Glad you didn't have to give it away. It always sucks having to take less then you know it's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back