Ad Expired: 1994 lightning replica built

Status
Not open for further replies.

higgins377

I dont really want to get rid of my truck unless the right offer comes along so i thought id post it, i have a 1994 f150 i started from that i was building a race truck from. i have alot of work invested into this truck. the engine has abot 90 miles on it and is bran new. the truck is bright white and has the lightning decals and the interior has a bench seat in it right now but i do have the t buckets with consoul to go with it. the truck is lowered and has 373 rear gear, the batery is relocated to the bed and has a battery shutoff awitch in bed, the rear it has tube bumper and frnt valance, mach 1 steel hood, smoked headlights and taillighrs, shaved coul panel, i have an AODE with 3200 stall converter, the engine is a 351w, 190cc aluminum gt40 swiril X heads, the gt40 lightning lower intake and lightning gt40 upper with nameplate, the valve covers are trickflow, crank,pistons,rods,rings all redone and cylinders, the camshaft is a 512 ford racing and longtube full length headers with 3 inch cutouts and 40 series flows. i have alot more but if interested we can talk more you can email me at hig1170@yahoo.com or call and txt at 931-607-8651 ill sell the twin turbo kitt for 1000 cash for the truck if interested my email is hig1170@yahoo.com. I am asking 6,500.00 for truck and if you buy truck ill let turbos go for 500
$6500.00

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back