Sold: 1994 Lightning Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

xboxjx

Jeremy
I am selling my 1994 f150 lightning that I have owned for about 3 years. I have had a lot redone to this truck since I have owned it. It has the 351w with a E40d transmission with overdrive. The rear end is the 8.8 with 4:10 gears. The motor has about 60,000 miles on it. Oil and filter has been changed usually before 3000 miles with a K&N oil filter. I just had the front radius arm bushing changed and alignment done.The transmission and torque converter has been flushed and had a new filter put in. The rear end has Royal Purple gear oil in it. The truck is my Dailey driver, the a/c and heater work great. I just had the a/c charged before this summer. There are no leaks or problems with this truck other than the clock spring which controls the horn and air bag. There is some rust and a couple of dents. I have had new exhaust installed. This truck has all new shocks, new rotors, bearings, pads, and calipers. It has a new rear fuel pump and tank. I have a book of almost every recite. I have a lot of the original parts for this truck such as: tail lights, headlights, black grill and beezels, and tail gait. Some of the original parts were gone when I bought the truck. Let me know if you have anymore questions. I am asking $6000 obo image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
Any interest in parting with the stock tail gate separately? What condition is it in? Or maybe putting it back on the truck and selling the one that's on it?

It has about 3 good soft ball dents in it but is still in good shape I have a guy wanting to look at my truck tomorrow. I will pm you some pics of the tail gate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back