For Sale: 1994 Lighting in SC

White 1994 with 168k on the clock. Has been wrecked on the front. Truck will be salvage title. Still getting daily driven. Bumper, lower valance,and fog light damage only. No frame damage. Please email me at industrialtruckinc@yahoo.com for pics because I don't know how to post them. You can text also 864-993-6956. Message me on Facebook if you like. Profile name is Trai Sorrow. Thanks Asking 6k OBO. I have alot of other parts that were going on the truck like twins, Heads,cam,link bar roller lifters,400ci engine,ect. Can make a package deal.

Last edited:
I won't pick it up until Aug 11. Trai was nice enough to work with me on that. Cherie is traveling the next couple of weeks and then we're driving from Raleigh to Louisiana. So, we're driving right past it and we'll pick it up on the way home.

I'm already ordering stuff for it. Talked to Billy a bit about what would need to happen to get the title upgraded. I was actually surprised Billy wasn't all over it, but he said he was just too busy to go get it.

I finally have a white Gen 1!

I have a front valance and a spoiler. šŸ˜

Still in the back of my truck.

Last edited:
Right, it won't be clean, it'll be rebuilt. The only reason this is a salvage is because of the age of the vehicle. The insurance company doesn't care what it is. They look it up, it'll take $XX to get the bumper mounts straightened and a new bumper and valance painted and installed, and that's more than the .75*$YY the book says it's worth.

I'll handle most of it myself, get the safety inspection done, and they'll change the title from Salvage to Rebuilt.

I'll post a few pictures shortly. It's literally that the bumper mounts are a little tweaked, and it needs a new bumper and valance. Otherwise it's a straight, completely rust-free truck with a clean tube bumper and pristine seats. From what Trai told me, it sounds like it needs valve seals and I'll have to address the exhaust (already ordered the cat section for the Bassani exhaust I have for when my '95 is naturally aspirated).

I need to do a center seat for it as well eventually, but I'll find an option that I can make work.

A few views.
f1bb60e8e1a41ebfad4b749472cb41a7.jpg
a37f6f7c88bb55a90eccac3d061e094f.jpg
f6968c1272ff891709f5fd8f289d5e20.jpg
1e5beeea7bbd6112c94a0fcfe1b3526d.jpg

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Back