1994 Cobra Roller

Status
Not open for further replies.

madramper

#projectplatypus
I have a 94 Rio Red Cobra that I am considering selling. It has the Cobra R hood Saleen SC style wheels, and Roush Stage 2 ground effects. The paint looks decent for the most part, but has a few spots where the clear coat is peeling. The only "damage" is where the front valence was molded on to the bumper needs to be redone. I bought the car 2 years ago. The tranny blew up 3 weeks later and it has sat in my garage ever since. There is no engine, trans, fuel, or instrument cluster. I have a Team Z tubular K and A-arms with coil overs all around. I do still have the Steeda lowering springs and struts, so if you have a stock K and A-arms, it could possibly sell without the Team Z stuff. I have over $2000 in brand new suspension. The car has only been off the jack stands long enough to torque the suspension and then back up on the stands. The interior is black with leather seats.

I have too many projects. My wife is extremely understanding about them. Iwould like to do something nice for her and could use the money. Considering how much I have in the suspension, I am going to start at $3500 as an asking price. I don't really need to sell it, but the money would be nice and I could stick the caddy in the garage! :D If you are interested, make me an offer I can't refuse!

Here are some pics from when I bought it:

01.jpg

02.jpg

04.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back