1994 Build Numbers

Will this ever be updated?

Yep, now I just need the correct information on your truck. Either your build number is incorrect or your build date is incorrect. Your build number places the build date either February 14th or 15th. The build date you listed places your build number in the 2100 series. Which is it ? Is your build number correct or is your build date correct ?

Scott

the build number is correct but the build date is incorrect... i obtained the date from my title which s completely different. i will call again if i need to

the build number is correct but the build date is incorrect... i obtained the date from my title which s completely different. i will call again if i need to

Build date will either be February 14th or 15th.

In my state the date on the title is the date of the sale for the vehicle by the dealer. I have documentation on one of our trucks that show the truck's initial sale was nearly a year after the vehicle was delivered to the dealership !

Scott

#3894, 6/02/1994, black (parted out).
Former owner "Black P-38" not wrecked, was completely parted out, I have the frame, cab and title, SVT papers, including window sticker.
Small chance could become a race truck someday.

****added**** 4/10/2015

#2826 Red Built on 05/06/94 Owned by Freddy Munoz (Freddawg)previously owned Jesus originally owned by stock

****added**** 10/20/2015

Last edited:
White 1994 2,695 build number door sticker 5/94 build date vin b10880 (last six)
Lightning84

Thanks

****added**** 1/02/2016

Back