Sold: 1993 Lightning $1600 New England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurlsgears

Moving to Texas in two weeks Lightning must go. Im posting here first and its going on ebay in a week.

93 #402, No Title! Has all SVT specific equipment. 177k runs and drives but transmission slips at wot and will stutter going down the road at times. IAC is clogged and causing poor idle. Underneath is very clean and the truck has minimal rust. Bed is dented up and cab has some dents, doors, fenders ect. Seats are in great shape and still work. Needs all around love or would make a great donor truck. New work includes, waterpump, serp belt, balljoints, control arm, front brakes, front/rear hangers, air filter and oil change. A/C and heat work. Lowered with shackles in rear and i think crown vic springs in front. $1600 obo im reasonable be reasonable with me. Has factory taillights (not shown in pic) and comes with a brand new mar-k roll pan.

Selling on your first post is frowned upon:nono: but I wanted it in the NLOC community before it goes up on the interent. Thanks Pat

Attachments

• unnamed-2.jpg
    unnamed-2.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 56
  • unnamed-3.jpg
    unnamed-3.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 54
  • unnamed-7.jpg
    unnamed-7.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 60
  • unnamed-10.jpg
    unnamed-10.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 52
  • unnamed-12.jpg
    unnamed-12.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 48
Damn cheap imo! I'd be all over it but the no title thing would make it a no deal! I'm not sure if it's even legal to sell a truck without a title?

I have a ny application for duplicate title signed over to the guy i bought the truck from. I could get a title if the previous owner would answer my calls but thats not happening at this time. You can sell a truck without a title for parts and there are some non title states ie. Vermont that go off previous registration. Im trying to get a title but for right now its being sold without.

Have you at all investigated the possibility that the thing's stolen?

Perhaps I'm a bit suspicious, but that'd explain why the previous owner won't talk to you.

Any idea what a car fax indicates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back