Sold: 1993 Ford Lightning Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

kid15

Selling my truck has 147,000 mile, JLP long bars, headers, 3 inch exhaust with magnaflow mufflers, msd coil and msd spark plug wires, ford racing valve covers, Punisher V/B, PI 3k stall torque convertor, rear end ford racing cover, this is all from the top of my head so I am missing some more, new carpet, new door seals, have a jump seat that will go it and some original parts $8000 OBO

Also have a supercharger kit that I was going to Install but will be posting it here.

Attachments

• 2016-01-19_13.50.55.jpg
    2016-01-19_13.50.55.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 390
Last edited:
in our location you probably wont sell it quick at that price.. NOT saying its not worth it. peeps are cheaps..lol.. Ive seen a handful of gen1s for sale in sotex area.. a lot of stock ones that are overpriced. which makes one think that if you have a modded one you can get more.. I had similar mods plus a sc.. I had it for 8k for a while.. I ended up putting it back to stock and selling it cause I needed the space... so if you still have your stock parts your better off selling goodies and selling stock... truck looks sharp. good luck on the sale

Thanks I am trying to do that. Already sold my Supercharger and a couple other goodies. That's why I dropped it to $8,000. I really don't want to drop it any more than that. Hopefully I sell it this month.

I feel ya..im in the same boat with my foxbody gt.. decided to part ways. and so far bunch of low ball offers..its like I told them... "YOU GOTTA PAY TO PLAY"

I feel ya..im in the same boat with my foxbody gt.. decided to part ways. and so far bunch of low ball offers..its like I told them... "YOU GOTTA PAY TO PLAY"

True.
Just sold a FOX GT I had way more in than what I got out.
Thats the thing a out these trucks g1 or 2 and mustangs or any performance car. Just cuz YOU put a bunch of $$ in it you most likely wont get it out.
Also recently sold my g1 with under 30k mi on new motor trans and basically all but paint and interior redone it was a sold new in SanAntonio and never left here it entire life so no rust what so ever and again got no where near waht I had invested out of it.

IMO your truck will do well to pull the 7k weekend sale price
Unless you find the guy who "has to have it"

GLWS however

My opinion is worth what ya paid.
4ae63950d644a29fb7f8f4006f981736.jpg

f1143aa084d7d1419c331c4c3cfd5047.jpg

Yeah the truck was a lil rough but neither one broke 7k
The car was also an SA native 100%!rust free never wrecked or hack on by ricky racer

I know I won't get what I have put in. But I can't go any lower I am already losing money don't want to lose any more.

Dream beams up front and hangers and shackles in the rear. I believe it's a 3/4 drop. With original size tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back