Performance upgrades:
Comcams 35-310-8.
Full Roller conversion.
AFR 165 60cc Heads.
Kooks Long Tube Headers.
BBK 70mm TB.
Electric Fans.
Bassani/Custom Exhaust.
Port matched and Polished Upper and Lower GT40 intake.
Custom Tuned on Speed Density.
Dual Wide Band O2 sensors.
Circle Ds 2800 Stall Converter.
Engine upgrades and refresh @ 150k miles.

It comes with all the paper original paperwork.
1. Original factory Owners manual.
2. Signed SVT Certification.
3. Letter of Authenticity.
4. Factory Warranty Card. (Vehicle does not have an active warranty.)

Price is12,500 OBO

89c9e276e4b9daac3647b921e5b7c3b8.jpg

0940a82f77213b07f68b8454b1c03046.jpg

ed9ba9141c1b98f31e79d60aaef1185f.jpg

e885c1adc16ca38a8f9c70e0d68a3b55.jpg

43bd47ba4bbacd049301370e2e295449.jpg

d1adc25b600b076eb51a9a0f729f7418.jpg

2db4631d458d4f633cc19378fbe02183.jpg

879c8f09ee4386d74f874eec44c68868.jpg

Did you sell it to someone local tim? I saw you had your gt500 for sell also.

Keep In touch and good luck with whatever you have planned. If I can help with something let me know.

Did you sell it to someone local tim? I saw you had your gt500 for sell also.

Keep In touch and good luck with whatever you have planned. If I can help with something let me know.

Yea, things became intolerable at work this last year. Between the “Woke” Corporate Anti White culture and vindictive management practices, it was time for me to go. A fantastic career opportunity popped up in Colorado for Xcel Energy, a large Regulated Utility, and I just couldn’t pass it up.

Soooo, Sold the House, Sold the Shelby, Sold the Lightning, and we’re building a new home in South east Aurora CO.

With that said, I WILL be in the market for a project Lightning later down the road.

Yea, things became intolerable at work this last year. Between the “Woke” Corporate Anti White culture and vindictive management practices, it was time for me to go. A fantastic career opportunity popped up in Colorado for Xcel Energy, a large Regulated Utility, and I just couldn’t pass it up.

Soooo, Sold the House, Sold the Shelby, Sold the Lightning, and we’re building a new home in South east Aurora CO.

With that said, I WILL be in the market for a project Lightning later down the road.

Nice! I made a similar type move. From MA to NC. I brought my toys though.

Yeaaaa Emissions laws are kinda rough here. Both were Cammed up... considering a 2020 GT500 but definitely gonna get another Gen1 down the road.

Ah...yeah...that sucks.

But it'll be fun seeing what you come up with! So long as you remain here and show us! :cool:

We actually have emissions requirements here in the RDU Triangle area, too, until a vehicle is 30 years old. A lesson I learned the hard way.

The don't test, but they still require it all to pass a visual inspection, so you have to have EGR, smog pump, cats until 30 years. I didn't know until I showed up for an inspection. Thankfully the inspector let me leave without entering the truck into the system. I took all of that off my truck a few years ago. Turn-downs are also a no-no.

I think you could get a small shop to pass the truck if the components are still installed, or at least look they are, and you buy the inspector dinner. Don't go to a big place because they get a lot more scrutiny from the DMV and aren't likely to let things slide.

The guy who did mine was insistent that I have a full tailpipe installed (which I had sitting in storage) because that's obvious from the outside of the vehicle by any observer.

The don't test, but they still require it all to pass a visual inspection, so you have to have EGR, smog pump, cats until 30 years. I didn't know until I showed up for an inspection. Thankfully the inspector let me leave without entering the truck into the system. I took all of that off my truck a few years ago. Turn-downs are also a no-no.

I think you could get a small shop to pass the truck if the components are still installed, or at least look they are, and you buy the inspector dinner. Don't go to a big place because they get a lot more scrutiny from the DMV and aren't likely to let things slide.

The guy who did mine was insistent that I have a full tailpipe installed (which I had sitting in storage) because that's obvious from the outside of the vehicle by any observer.

Ah I see....yeah I don't have any of that. I'll be looking for someone to "help" by "seeing" that stuff there! ha!

I think I just did my last inspection today. Getting antique tags soon. No more inspections then.

Back