18” wheels or 20” wheels

Steveousmc

Pro/cons comparing 18” factory wheels to 20” reps. Unfortunately the gentleman I bought my truck from curbed all the wheels except one wheel... not sure to do 18” or 20 “

20's look amazing but weigh a bit more. Cost to get 18's repaired and repainted versus cost of 20's.

I'd post a pic in here but can't from my phone. You can see some that I posted in the thread on here about favorite pics of your truck though.

Figured I'd post a pic now that I am on a desktop....

7-12-2018 12-52-41 PM.jpg

Last edited:
Depends on what you want to do with it...I just got my 20's back from being widened and they are 44 lbs. a wheel. Haven't compared to the set of 18's I have but they are definitely heavier.

If you're after looks then do the 20's but if you want to be as quick as you possible can then stick with the 18's. If it doesn't matter compare the price of the two and go from there and don't forget to factor in the cost of tires also if you go to 20's.

Thank you! I think I am sticking with 18s and factory style 02’s I have one good wheel on my truck I am serious... so I need a set to painting black.

my situation was the stock 2003 18" wheels, 3 of 4 looked great but tires all had cracks. Decided to get 03/04 20" repros in silver.

Back