13" Billet Steel Torque Converters

Lightninforce

Supporting Vendor
Art Carr Billet Torque Converter!!!

LFP along with Art Carr are pleased to announce a new Lightning specific "Super Torque"torque converter. The torque converters are a full 13" in diameter. Making them as tight as possible. Designed to take the big torque #'s being put out by the Gen2 Lightning's and Harley Davidson's. These T/C's are CNC machined and balanced. The front plate is patented, machined billet STEEL. Other features include: Reinforced Turbine, Furnaced Brazed, Anti-Ballooning Plates, Raybestos Friction Material, Torrington Thrust Bearings, High Carbon Steel Turbine Splines. 2400 stall only. Giving great street, strip and towing characteristics.

LFP is offering these torque converter for.................$549.00
plus shipping to NLOC/NHTOC members only.
LFP is also offering a Art Carr Torque converter for the Gen1 Lightning owner. 10.5" in dia. with all the great features found in the above T/C for $699.00. Available in any stall.

Last edited:
hey mark i was wondering were my convertor was i ordered i t the first on march and you said i would have it by march 11, and also my overlay badages have not come yet. ust e-mail me and let me know. chris77_@hotmail.com

Thanks again man!!!!! Cant wait to be back in business, Thanks for all your help. Talk to you soon!!!!

Keith

LFP 13" billet T/C

Keith,

Crystal said she spoke to you today and took your order. Your LFP 13" triple disk torque converter will ship Monday. You should see it before the end of the week. Thanks again. If there is anything else I can do please let me know. Speak to you soon Keith.

Mark/LFP
www.lightningforceperformance.com
" Check It Out "

I need a converter to go w/ my built tranny but I'm not sure if my numbers will affect it any such as being too low or something.

Sorry for the delay. LFP was a bit short handed while Crystal & myself left Jesse and Mike for almost a week.
Yes, Torque Converters are still available. If we ever happen to sell out it doesn't take anymore than 2 days to build them. Let me know how I can help. Speak to you soon.

Mark/LFP
1-281-385-5339
www.lightningforceperformance.com
" Check IT Out "

95 lightning converter

hey mark how you doing
im looking for a converter for my 95 L. its got a stock bottom end, s-trim going to a ysi-trim,15lbs boost, intercooled, victor jr, modest cam, full bassani system, and some other odds-ends. its 90% on the street, little track time. what would you reccomend and a ball park price??
thanks alot
brett

Back