13.38 at 109?

blownsob

Went to the midnight drags the other night for the first time since I have owned the truck. Times in sig were from previous owners. I ran a 13.86 at 102 the first run and could not get traction in first or much of second. The second and last run of the night went a 13.38 at 109 and I didn't even have the throttle halfway down until second gear and then rolled into it. I think with a few more passes I could have gotten into the 12's but traction was a huge issue. These runs were with my 20" wheels and nitto 404R tires. (305/40-20) I didn't get a time slip on either run because it was the midnight drags but my buddy's wife video taped the second run so I will try to post it soon. My main question is, what to you guys think the potential actually is for my truck? I know that it is really hard to say because of all the different factors but I was about quarter throttle in first both runs and I believe with slicks if I could actually use first I would probably come down to mid 12's but I don't know for sure. What do you guys think?

Back