11HOTEL ROOMS LEFT FOR WFC

• Thread starter WhiteLightningSVTGirl
  • Start date
W

WhiteLightningSVTGirl

Okay
I have been posting on F150 so if some of you have not seen it I am trying to put together a rooming list for the race. I am not going to go into detail. If you want detail read the post there. What it comes down to is they screwed up my NLOC contract and I need to know who has rooms and who needs rooms. I am 10 shy of what her rooming list says. IF YOU HAVE a room at the Ramada Fairview Heights please, please email me at RookzRook@aol.com with either your first and last name or your confirmation number. IF YOU NEED a room, there are 11 rooms left at this hotel. This is where the majority of the NLOC gen 2 trucks and a few of the gen 1s are staying. What I need from you in this case is an email with your first and last name, dates that you will need the room, and credit card number to confirm it with. If you need to cancel you can do that 72 hours prior to arrival without a no show charge, which is generally first nights room and tax. PLEASE EMAIL the info. I have this post on 2 other boards and 2 other forums on NLOC alone. I don't have time to check all of the boards. Thanks you guys, can't wait to see you all.
CA
Also, I will be arriving the morning of the 16th...I will leave a sign in book at the front for the NLOC members and Lightning racers to sign so we have a record of who came, who is there. ect. Thought it would be a neat idea. If you don't want to sign it that's fine.

CA

Did Tom Kuznicki? and his wife end up with a room?

Lightning Bob

[This message has been edited by Lightning Bob (edited 03-29-2001).]

I can sure check for ya. If not do you know what dates?
CA

Back