$1000 To Win Outlaw Drag Radial

KOTSGUY1

OK guys we are going to run our first guaranteed payout for the 2008 season For the April 27th race we are going to give a guaranteed 1000.00 payout for the Outlaw Class we are going to do some of these staggered through the classes this year to give everyone a chance to win some good money!!!

(This is based off of a 10 car min if we don't get 10 cars no guarantee ) So tell all the guys you know and bring um out to win some good money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RACE IS HELD AT I57 DRAGSTRIP,BENTON,IL
SUNDAY APRIL 27TH
GATES OPEN AT 11AM
CRUISE WILL LEAVE AT 2:00
$50.00 ENTRY (10 CAR MINIMUM)

any questions call Matt (618) 889-1084 or

Rob (618) 967-6355

HERES A COPY OF THE RULES FOR CLASS.
OUTLAW DRAG RADIAL
2008 RULES

1.$50.00 ENTRY FEE
2.275,295,315,325 SERIES DRAG RADIAL OR 30X13.5 ET STREET MAX SIZE ALLOWED
3.NO WHEELIE BARS ALLOWED
4.PARACHUTES OKAY
5.ANY CAGE ALLOWED
6.BACK HALF CARS ALLOWED
7.NO TUBE CHASSIS CARS ALLOWED
8.Front Chassis/Suspension

Front Suspension: Replacement front crossmembers are legal as long as they are attached by factory attachment points only, no additions. Factory strut style cars are allowed to move springs to the location of the strut but must mantain a bolt in style strut, i.e. no full competition style struts such as belong on a full tube chassis car. Coil spring cam be replaced by coil over on cars such as 67-69 Camaros, Firebirds etc... with double wishbone suspension in use. All arms must attach at factory locations, no exceptions. Aftermarket bolt on front clips allowed as long as they are readily available to anyone who wants to purchase one, no one-off front ends, i.e. factory bolt in front subframes for 67-69 Camaro-Firebirds, etc.... KOS management will have final descretion.
9.MUST HAVE FACTORY STYLE DASH DOOR PANELS,FRONT SEATS
10.REAR SEAT AND HEADLINER OPTIONAL.
11.CAN RUN RACE GAS OR ALCOHOL
12.MUST HAVE MUFFLERS OR BULLETS ATTACHED TO HEADERS
13.HELMET REQUIRED.
14.FIBERGLASS HOOD,DECK LID AND FENDERS ,BUMPERS OKAY

Back