100 octane in the Tulsa area???

doctorjj

The L Doctor
Does anyone know where to get 100 octane in the Tulsa area? Close to Pryor would be the best, but anywhere in this area would be acceptable. LMK. Thanks.

100 Octane

Man you can seldom find 93 in Oklahoma. 100 is out of the question in most areas. I have to run 91 most of the time here in OKC.

The track is the only place I know of to get 100. Performance Parts and Fuel used to sell it, but they closed up a while back.

The track is the only place I know of to get 100. Performance Parts and Fuel used to sell it, but they closed up a while back.

that sucks! Guess I'll have to get some 5 gallon jugs and fill them up with 110 at Dewayne's shop before I head over for some drag strip fun from now on.

there's a place just off 41st street between sheridan/memorial that has full race fuel 100-110 it's called "Car and Fleet" alot of the local dirt track racers frequent it. Not sure of their exact address but their number is 918-743-9888 last time I checked on their fuel prices they were like 5 to 10% cheaper than grand prix with the same selection. *shrug*

last time I spoke with them they had unleaded and leaded.. but that was uhh 8 or 10 months ago so you could be correct.

It's been longer than that since I heard anything about them, so I'm probably wrong if you've heard otherwise since then.

no worries. my race tune is setup for 110 leaded. Might up the boost a couple more lbs. when we get the cage in Joe.

last time I spoke with them they had unleaded and leaded.. but that was uhh 8 or 10 months ago so you could be correct.

I'd prefer to find a place that sells unleaded for a couple of reasons. First, I'd rather be able to run on the street occasionally on the race tune and I'd like to do it legally. Yeah, I know a ton of people just buy it in the 5 gallon jugs then go home and dump it in the tank and go out on the street. Maybe I'm just to anal about those things, but I'd rather not take the chance of getting busted. Secondly, I don't want to clog up my O2's every few thousand miles. I know a lot of guys have ran leaded fuel with their O2's for a long time, but I don't think they were meant to run with lead.

Anyway, I appreciate everyone's feedback. This has given me some ideas of where to start checking for fuel.

For the occasional run at the track I have not seen any long-term effects of running leaded fuel but when I am driving on the street I go with 91.

There is a Sinclair station on NE 23rd between Douglas and Post that has 93 octane all day long, and also has Sunoco 110 unleaded for those who so desire.

Just bring your 5 gallon containers.

Back