1 peice pulley install

1QUICKBOLT

I bought a used jlp 4lb crank pulley with all the original hardware, great quality. I installed it in no time with the original instructions that came with it. My problem is that mybe im little too analitical about everything being perfect. Truck runs great and everything, but i notice that the pulley is not a %100 true when its spinning. Its deff. not warped. Looking straight down the pulley you can't even tell its doing anything, just when you look at the pulley at an angle, is when i see a hair off of being perfect. Am i studying this thing too hard. Also, i just bought a used predator yesterday to complement the 4lb lower, it came with 2 jlp tunes, summer and winter. It was tuned for an 04L with 6lb lower pulley/mafia/cold air. I uploaded the tune into the truck, and started it up with out a hitch, (with the mafia set at 2)(ngk@.36). I've had my truck since it was new and have been apprehensive about putting a pulley and tune on it, but holy cow this truck hauls butt. No pinging, no hesitating, just perfect, of course no WOT on the interstate.

Last edited:
Back