1" Intake Spacer?

Jimmy Lightning

temporarily on-hold
I Support the NLOC
Are 1" aluminum or phenolic intake spacers still available anywhere?

I thought TFS-51520020 (Trick Flow® EFI Heat Spacer Kits EFI Intake Manifold Heat Spacer Kit, Phenolic, 1 in., Ford Racing GT-40 EFI Intakes, Ford 5.0L) might work, but I asked Trick Flow and they said it wouldn't fit a 5.8.

The upper-to-lower connection of all GT-40 intakes are identical. The only thing different between any of the various GT-40s is the width of the bottom of the base. But the mating surfaces (throttle body, egr, upper-to-lower, lower-to-head) are all identical.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

The upper-to-lower connection of all GT-40 intakes are identical. The only thing different between any of the various GT-40s is the width of the bottom of the base. But the mating surfaces (throttle body, egr, upper-to-lower, lower-to-head) are all identical.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

So any of the spacers that are specified for a Ford 5.0 GT-40 will work OK for a Ford 5.8 GT-40?

if you get a phenolic one, you might want to consider plugging the hole in the lower intake that the exhaust heat comes through to the upper. the heat will shorten the life of the phenolic spacer by a good bit.

I'm going with an aluminum one.

Back