1/4 Mile Times

Interesting video but some totally goofy commentary, the "dad" obviously can't tell when someone isn't making a full pass.

Interesting video but some totally goofy commentary, the "dad" obviously can't tell when someone isn't making a full pass.
Ha, agreed, I was just focused on the truck's performance and tuned the goofs out. Also I am not sure why he did not lock the diff(s).

High 12's isn't that much faster than a stock Gen. II is. Big Deal! Still one fugly mfer of a "lightning". Everyone that I talk to where I live thinks they're a joke.

It's a full second plus faster than a vast majority of stock Gen 2s were... from a crew cab that will tow 10K lbs (about 2 miles). Not a lot more mph, though. Shows that EV torque.

Can't knock that ET from a stock crew cab truck for any reason.

I'd only own a EV as a commuter. I simply wouldn't be able to deal with the lack of engine sounds.

It's a full second plus faster than a vast majority of stock Gen 2s were... from a crew cab that will tow 10K lbs (about 2 miles). Not a lot more mph, though. Shows that EV torque.

Can't knock that ET from a stock crew cab truck for any reason.

I'd only own a EV as a commuter. I simply wouldn't be able to deal with the lack of engine sounds.
I agree with you. I will start entertaining the idea when it can tow it's max rated weight at least 200 miles no matter the terrain or climate. That will probably take a battery capable of 500-600 miles unloaded.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

I'm impressed with the Lightning EV so far. There are still some issues to sort out to sell me on it. Range, charging on a road trip are the two big ones. That'll improve in time. Fast Lane Truck you-tube channel has some interesting videos. Price will come around but to be fair, a lot of guys are paying 60-70K for dressed out pick ups now.

Back