1,4,5,8 injectors not firing

slow94

Is there anything that would cause injectors 1,4,5,and 8 not to fire... Just the corner injectors. The middle 2 on each side are firing. Verified with a injector output test and while running (roughly) with a infrared laser on the headers. Not sure if it would be stock wiring or pimpxshift related.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Could be either. That's one bank of the bank to bank. The other bank is the inner 4.

I'd start by checking the wiring at the 60 pin and also verifying 12v at the injector plugs. There may be a common 12v for all of the injectors on a side, though. I don't remember how the wiring splits.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

You can use Tuner Studio to perform an injector test, pull the coil and fuel pump fuses just to be sure.

You can use Tuner Studio to perform an injector test, pull the coil and fuel pump fuses just to be sure.
Yeah I did injector test. Wasn't firing those injectors with my stethoscope. Same readings on headers with no heat in them. Some sort of ground perhaps?

Yeah I did injector test. Wasn't firing those injectors with my stethoscope. Same readings on headers with no heat in them. Some sort of ground perhaps?

Are you wired for sequential or batch? When you did the test in TS did you use a light? Did it behave the same as when the engine is running?

Or an open circuit. Something interrupting the ground switching.

Or an open circuit. Something interrupting the ground switching.

Yeah, that's why I was asking about test mode and a "noid" light. When I was building my harness those items were instrumental. Also the obvious multimeter to test for 12v as a simple light might not show if there's a voltage differential between batt voltage and voltage at the injector. Using a combination of that should uncover what's up.

Well I started the truck. Obviously running roughly. So I wiggled the back wire loom that injector wires go through and it came back to life.. must be something up in there. Will need to figure out at some point.

Back