1. coopdog123

Ad Expired: Hartman gt40 box upper

Price drop! $80 + shipping Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
  2. coopdog123

Ad Expired: Long bars

Price drop! $100+shipping Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
  3. coopdog123

If I remember correctly, people were having good luck with 10psi or less. Didn't see much about anyone even attempting higher boost pressures. I had planned on running a real mild turbo build with it. Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
  4. coopdog123

Shipping should be cheap. I'll cover anything more than $15. Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
  5. coopdog123

Another piece that never got utilized. $100 Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
  6. coopdog123

Yeah man, got into bikes and the overlanding scene so the Lightning hit the chopping block lol. Had to make myself stay away from the forums until I sold it or I knew i'd get sucked back in lol. Man, I had the axle brackets but I think I left em In the truck seat when it sold. I'm gonna make...
  7. coopdog123

Bought these years ago, never got around to installing them. Custom built by a member. Adjustable heim joints on one end, greasable bushing on the other. Painted red. PRICE DROP! $100, get these out of my garage! Will ship anywhere in the lower 48. Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
  8. coopdog123

Frame reinforcment (over axle)

i pulled the factory plate off when i notched my frame to find that it was all paper thin rust underneath. Cleaned it up and peremeter welded the c-notch plate and then had a custom shop cut two pieces of 1/4 plate that i formed to the outside of the frame and perimeter welded. you wouldn't want...
  9. coopdog123

ECU/computer experts needed

its not a lightning ecu or i'd take you up on that. thanks though.
  10. coopdog123

thanks guys. i thought about desoldering it but was afraid that it might fry something else if it was indeed supposed to be there. I guess ill just order a new computer because i can't find anywhere else on the board that looks the least bit suspect.
  11. coopdog123

Nothin guys? Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
  12. coopdog123

Guess the pic would help. Top right leg of the chip Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
  13. coopdog123

Been awhile guys, need some help with an ecu and cant find answers elsewhere. Ive got a bosch ecu with a controlled ground pin that is putting out 12v all the time. I opened it up and found a solder joint that doesnt look right to me but i can't find any pics whatsoever of how it should look...
  14. coopdog123

Any experience with GMB water pumps?

whats stock, counterclockwise?
  15. coopdog123

i just changed the search criteria, looked for all the pumps for a windsor instead of for a 1994 f150. More options now. Edelbrock, ford, flowkooler.... I have no idea what to get. high flow, standard flow, rebuilt, new....
  16. coopdog123

Are you serious? why the hell do they do this? is it cheap casting, they warp? Is yours leaking from that little hole where the backing plate meets the pump casting, or the weep hole on the shaft? - - - Updated - - - that should prob tell me all i need to know Ron
  17. coopdog123

My cheap *** parts store water pump is leaking between the pump and backing plate, same way the oem pump did. Ive already got a cart built up on summit, so in the interest of some free shipping i figured id go ahead and get a pump from them. All they've got is this GMB stuff and Milodon...
  18. coopdog123

Check out THIS Lightning (prerunner)

Ide take it. Ide change quite a bit, but I've always wanted a pre-runner ford
  19. coopdog123

Wheel Opinions

I dont like silver, but that combination is awesome.
  20. coopdog123

How often do you get asked, "wanna sell your truck?"

X2 I tell em 10k, some have pondered it before....