Search results

1. forcefedcobra

Still have my Goodyears, anybody interested?

hope you get them sold soon Joe. Guess the gods didnt like your post in the L-fest thread.
  2. forcefedcobra

L-Fest

if they would move it back to HPT I'm sure Joe and I would go.
  3. forcefedcobra

Sept. SVTOA on track at Hallett....who's going?

it was fun. will be even more fun next year when I can actually get some power down out of the corners and enough brakes to slow the car down before the corners. the rain pretty much swirled around the track the first day and only sprinkled very lightly for the first couple sessions on the...
  4. forcefedcobra

had a great weekend. No rain saturday and only a bit of early in the day sprinkle on sunday.
  5. forcefedcobra

this weekend! Spectators are free. Come out and watch. Oilwell and I will be there having fun both days!
  6. forcefedcobra

SVT Owners Association - SVTOA Events Welcome to TrackGuys!! http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.advert/uidEvent/D9EEBC2C-9546-05B5-82832F3861BD788D
  7. forcefedcobra

what do you want to know? He did. I just hadnt updated the thread since his old lady dropped the hammer on him. On a lighter note. The boards at work were wiped out yesterday so what does the company do? Cut jobs:? If I can make it through the next couple days before getting bumped and ride...
  8. forcefedcobra

100 octane in the Tulsa area???

no worries. my race tune is setup for 110 leaded. Might up the boost a couple more lbs. when we get the cage in Joe.
  9. forcefedcobra

100 octane in the Tulsa area???

that sucks! Guess I'll have to get some 5 gallon jugs and fill them up with 110 at Dewayne's shop before I head over for some drag strip fun from now on.
  10. forcefedcobra

none of you are going?
  11. forcefedcobra

ever wonder

thankfully I am back on that road with you Roddy. working every 10 hours....spending more time on a train than I'm at home.
  12. forcefedcobra

Sept. 11-13 at hallett motor circuit. Who all is going to attend? I know Joe (oilwell) is going with his gen 2 L. I've got my vacation days in so i can take my 03 cobra and a few other friends are going to attend if not participate (local friend with 03 cobra, another with 02 s/c SVTF)
  13. forcefedcobra

Mustang car show

I got some floater vacation days approved for the 11-13 so I can attend the hallett weekend. Being off the following weekend for that show will be a toss up. Also got ahold of Todd at TCE over on svtperformance. Just gotta figure out what I am willing to give up in order to upgrade the brakes...
  14. forcefedcobra

Mustang car show

found this mustang club of america show that will be local to you Joe. Isnt that the weekend after the svtoa event at hallett? September 19, 2009 GCCM 30th Anniversary Show Tulsa, Oklahoma Hosted by Green Country Classic Mustangs at Joe Cooper Ford, 3400 S Sheridan Road. Event 8am to 5pm...
  15. forcefedcobra

Mustang car show

LOL! should have taken the zoom lens for the bikini girls. Besides the girl in the orange tank was much more photo worthy anyway.
  16. forcefedcobra

Mustang car show

here are some pics from the show. We just snapped a few of the cars that sparked out interest while walking around filling out our judging forms. There were also several shelby's, mustang gt's, and tons of chevy stuff. my cobra and Joe's truck cobra kit that needed some TLC a couple...
  17. forcefedcobra

Mustang car show

wish you could have made it Roddy. It was hot as hell but the lightning/cobra combo got a ton of attention. There were some nice cars there but their classes werent very good. Too many similar classes and not enough different production year breaks. You typical old man auto show with a million...
  18. forcefedcobra

Mustang car show

getting the cobra detailed up now.........I've only finished the interior and DANG ITS HOT OUTSIDE! Was going to give her a full wash/wax but I'm now thinking just a dust off and quick detail spray since the engine bay is what really needs cleaned up. One more glass of water and I'll head back...
  19. forcefedcobra

Mustang car show

cool. let me know
  20. forcefedcobra

Mustang car show

are you guys going? If I get bumped (and I should tonight or tomorrow) I could go pending I can get a few issues resolved with the cobra and detail it up for the drive down. Patty could follow in her car (has a 12v plug in built into it) and we could use that with my mini shop vac to do final...