Search results

1. SLVRLTNG

Hadden,

I saw you on the news last week. Are they gonna let you keep the Cat?:headscratch: Sure hope so and your GF is going to be OK
  2. SLVRLTNG

Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!!

Hey Scott, hope you had a good birthday. Did you get that Hover-round you've been eye-balling??
  3. SLVRLTNG

Happy Birthday Day Jon

Hey,thanks guys, I just saw this...............:oldtu:
  4. SLVRLTNG

Lightning bug is back.

PM sent :oldtu:
  5. SLVRLTNG

A sad day - Harlene is gone...

WOW Bob, sorry about losing your wife after 33 years. You're in our thoughts, Jon ,
  6. SLVRLTNG

Membership Card

Dwight, are you going to send membership cards? I have quite the collection over the years...Jon BTW, congrats on retirement, I'm jealous :thumbup:
  7. SLVRLTNG

Quickest Gen 2 1/4 Mile Times

Gary, once again :clinkmugs
  8. SLVRLTNG

new helmet

I believe the Snell M2000 helmets won't be accepted anymore. I found a 2005 closeout helmet for $69.00....
  9. SLVRLTNG

Quickest Gen 2 1/4 Mile Times

proper format please :thumbup:
  10. SLVRLTNG

It's been a long time.........

Nice to see ya John. You guys were about two minutes from catching me "napping" in a chair there...:yawn: :rolleyes: :headscratch:
  11. SLVRLTNG

Wake up!!

Drove my truck last Friday and today to work.. Tomorrow as well, as long is the weather holds out....:oldtu:
  12. SLVRLTNG

Powdercoater?

Hadden, Production Plating, Everett. Call Pete Barnett, 1-425 508 1464. Tell Him Jon at Aseptico gave him the number. They are on Mukilteo Speedway
  13. SLVRLTNG

Xxx

I had a good time yesterday...been a while since I've seen some of you knuckleheads.. Thanks Jean for giving my birthday away...:D :rolleyes: :jerk:
  14. SLVRLTNG

looks like I'm gonna stop in too...:oldtu:
  15. SLVRLTNG

Happy New Year to everyone. Hopefully it's a good one for all.. :oldtu:
  16. SLVRLTNG

HOwdy to the old timers

Hey Bryan, Good to hear you're still kickin.....Z is looking good there..:oldtu: Jon
  17. SLVRLTNG

Finally getting caged and 4-linked

That's the cleanest and best looking craftmanship I've seen in a loooong time:oldtu:.
  18. SLVRLTNG

NOV GTG Sunday the 13th

Taking the grand kis to see Toy Story on ice tomorrow....One of these days I'll catch up with ya'll
  19. SLVRLTNG

NOV GTG Sunday the 13th

Might be able to make it, not so sure about that heart attack on a plate burger though :scared1:
  20. SLVRLTNG

Renewal

Dwight, my renewal check is in the mail.....Jon:oldtu: