Search results

1. Roush3

Ad Expired: 1993 All original for sale, LOW MILES ONLY 12,440 MILES

Sadly I have to sell my truck since i have moved for work and have no where to store and keep the truck. For now it is stored at my parents house. Instead of re-writing everything below is the link to the sites where i have it posted. Priced at $19,995 but we can talk if you are serious...
  2. Roush3

Ad Expired: 2003 Mach 1 all original 12,000 miles

Along with having to sell my truck I also need to sell my other toy. An all original 2003 Mach 1. Follow the link to the ad on Craigslist. If you have any questions just let me know. Thanks! 2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 - Low Miles Original
  3. Roush3

1993 all original 12,000 miles!

Hey everyone. The sad day has come and I have to sell my truck cause of moving with my career and buying a home. Follow the link to Craigslist ad for details and what not. If you have any questions just let me know. 93 Ford SVT Lightning ORIGINAL LOW MILES
  4. Roush3

Who is coming list

Alright sounds good but i will be there saturday so ill just be part of the big show they have. But I look forward to meeting some other proud lightning owners and seeing them fly down the track.
  5. Roush3

Who is coming list

I will be there Saturday for the car show with my 93 and my moms 01 roush stage 3. Is there a part for the trucks only? Cause I would prefer to be parked by my moms stang since we r coming down together. But I cant wait to see some other lightning owners.
  6. Roush3

Color of paint for the intake manifold.

I was wondering if anyone knows whats a good color to use for touch up on the intake manifold. One of the tubes as a little spot of missing paint so I would like to get it touched up. Thanks for the help. ~nick
  7. Roush3

First lightning!

I go to the mcdonalds one all the time. With are mach 1 and roush mustangs. The mats were in it i didnt buy them. Where can i get the right ones?
  8. Roush3

First lightning!

Just dorve it home tonight drives like a new truck (kinda is haha) i will post pictures tomorrow after i get it all cleaned up.
  9. Roush3

First lightning!

Just dorve it home tonight drives like a new truck (kinda is haha) i will post pictures tomorrow after i get it all cleaned up.
  10. Roush3

First lightning!

haha nice whats the place?
  11. Roush3

NMRA and Lightning/HD Truck Reserved Area

that what i remembers i thought this was for the show too not just the racers but i got it now. thanks for the help and i see that this is for the guys racing. thanks again
  12. Roush3

First lightning!

LGHSPD it would be cool to hook up since we are both in elgin. Your truck looks super sweet. Thanks everyone for the nice welcome. Glad to see some else also found a low 10,000 mile truck. I think i will keep it stock i just want to drive it and enjoy it and take it to some car shows.
  13. Roush3

First lightning!

sorry for the late reply and yep you are right its the one from peotone. i should be picking it up next week. I am in the elgin area. I love to meet some other gen 1s there should be a get together. Thanks for all the nice thought.
  14. Roush3

NMRA and Lightning/HD Truck Reserved Area

i plan on coming this year to be part of the car show along wiht my mom who has a stage 3 roush she will bring. so my question is does this mean me and her cant park by each other for the show?
  15. Roush3

First lightning!

Just got my first lightning its a 93 with 10,400 original miles on all stock and its staying that way. :D i am soo happy to get one i have always loved the gen 1 trucks. I will be picking up the truck in about 2-3 weeks due to getting the money. I will post pics as soon as i bring it home.