Search results

1. NOBOWTI*95

1998 ford explorer 8:8 4:10 ratio axle.

Thanks man. Didn't know jeepers were seeking these rearends out.
  2. NOBOWTI*95

1998 ford explorer 8:8 4:10 ratio axle.

My wifes rearend finally sh!t the bed. Axle bearings were going out. Now the car won't move at all. So my question here is this.......are any of the Gen 1 guys using explorer rearends for their disc brake capability? How much is a rearend of the broke nature worth? Anybody interested in buying...
  3. NOBOWTI*95

Okc Craigslist find. 95 white lightning $8500

Look on Craigslist and look at the lightning that is for sale. Powerdyned and a few other goodies as well as the chromed gen 1's. Looks nice.
  4. NOBOWTI*95

has anyone sold their truck

Im lovin this increase. I paid 7,000 cash money two years ago this month for my 95 white Lightning. Truck is in Near Mint shape and it had 100,036 miles on it when i picked it up. it has 108,xxx miles on it now and i plan to keep the miles down just because it dont want to beat on it and it...
  5. NOBOWTI*95

Let's talk audio....

I have installed all Kicker Audio in my truck. Front door speakers: KS60 Rear door speakers: KS68 Subwoofers: 2 T-CVT 10 inch subs Amplifier: Kicker 1300x1 Watt Amp Amp kit: Kicker with thermal RCA's Bass Boost knob: Makes the GF wet herself Kicker is the $h!t. ....nuff said
  6. NOBOWTI*95

febuary meet

saturday would be better for me.
  7. NOBOWTI*95

OK GUYS, PUT your RC cars and trucks down and lets have a damn Lightning meet!!!!

Don't be a hater. I've been Pullin overtime impersonating. Makin the big $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  8. NOBOWTI*95

truck is an adult!

my build date is 2-1-1995. its still a minor.
  9. NOBOWTI*95

just finished a "bumperquip style" project

Thanks Bumper! Means a lot when a compliment comes from you. :D
  10. NOBOWTI*95

just finished a "bumperquip style" project

This is what my "Bumperquip" project turned out to look like. And i used skateboard griptape and made a template then cut it out of the griptape and installed it after i had my tube bumper,step plate and bumper brackets freshly powdercoated. Looks as close to original as i will be able to make...
  11. NOBOWTI*95

january meet?

I'm work until two or three o'clock that Sunday. Might miss it if you guys have it early. Dang!!
  12. NOBOWTI*95

OK GUYS, PUT your RC cars and trucks down and lets have a damn Lightning meet!!!!

LIGHTNING MEET!!! LIGHTNING MEET!!! LIGHTNING MEET!!! LIGHTNING MEET!!! LIGHTNING MEET!!! LIGHTNING MEET!!! LIGHTNING MEET!!! LIGHTNING MEET!!! LIGHTNING MEET!!! :cr::headscratch::heart::thumbup::jb::oops::gmw:
  13. NOBOWTI*95

Geaux tigers!!!

Very nice, your on point my friend! LS..WHO?? Epic that they're last game resulted in a SHUT OUT! :oldtu::oldtu::oldtu::oldtu::thumbup::oldtu:
  14. NOBOWTI*95

Geaux tigers!!!

LSU didn't have a chance in he!! Tonight against the powerhouse TIDE! The Tigers thought the 50 yard line was the end zone I guess because they crossed mid field once the whole game! 92 total yards and SHUT OUT! Sorry tiger fans but it's hard to beat a excellent team twice. Go O-State cowboys!
  15. NOBOWTI*95

january meet?

I'm down, when and where?
  16. NOBOWTI*95

more current repaint photos

Yeah I already asked Santa, and he is having Rudolph "Red nose it" over night.
  17. NOBOWTI*95

Thanks guys, means the world.
  18. NOBOWTI*95

This is after i buffed the headlights. Turned out great IMO.:oldtu:
  19. NOBOWTI*95

Cobra front bumper cover. This is before i buffed the headlights.
  20. NOBOWTI*95

Here is the car completely finished.