Search results

1. T

Red Gen1 in 1320 video in L.A.

They shouldn't have a problem with these numbers. Should be a good race.:D 09. T Hogg-----------1.47 60' , 9.9@138.4MPH(94BLK)CIFTDEMKGHBNWJL8YPRR,383 NOVI 20psi NOS
  2. T

They are just as in the dark as we are. They/we can only go by videos or word on the street how fast the opponent is. But with these new turbos and suspension setup , I feel we can run with just about anyone at the same weight on the street. But at the end of the day it's still gambling. and try...
  3. T

Thanks bud. I'm sure we could get him a 2k street bet or 5k track bet for sure. But that my not be enough for them "big boys".
  4. T

We don't race for that kind of $$. That's someone get hurt real quick $$. But if he wants to race a another quick Lightning we have a few. NOS and Blower that's only two stages. Been there done that. LOL Turbo and NOS unlimited stages. I'd rather see beat downs on Chevys too, but some L vs L...
  5. T

Just saw this. Good stuff! Wish he was a little closer down south. We could give him some Southern action for sure. LOL Gumby would be proud.
  6. T

Anyone have this hood on their truck or?

I love it!! Great looking hood. Thanks guys
  7. T

I wasn't too concerned with the price difference as I am with the look of the LMC. I like the low profile and wide matching lines. But if its going to be a POS like your gate. I'll stick with what we know works. Thanks
  8. T

Thinking of purchasing this hood and wanted to check to see if anyone had photos of it on their truck. Also pro/cons. The one I like is the 49-9970-T See link below. http://www.lmctruck.com/features/fd/FDCCW.htm
  9. T

A/F and timing while on the Trans Brake

Can you send me the timing curve numbers you use at WOT from 4#'s - full boost and what fuel are using with those numbers? 817-822-0882 or I can send you an email if that's easier. Also did you every try out those front drag springs we talked about?
  10. T

Wanted: 94 OEM Bed & Tailgate decals

LOL I gave up on the OEM ones There was a guy on eBay selling some OEM ones for $450.00.
  11. T

Wanted: 94 OEM Bed & Tailgate decals

Try here. https://www.lightningforceperformance.com/product.php?pid=1037 I need to get some myself.
  12. T

Looks like my timing is on point with what you suggested. Took her to the track last Friday and worked only on TB 60' launches. Started out at 1.54 @10#'s and by my 3rd hit I was at 1.41's @10 #'s. So then got a little excited and hit the that 100 shot with the 10#s and she reached for the...
  13. T

The Snail!! TT Coyote Gen1

Glad to see that truck kicking ***. Even better news you are moving back home!!! Texas baby all day.
  14. T

I done it both ways. If I'm grudge racing I will go into the 1st beam on the TB. I f im T&T I will FB the 1st beam. I would like to get my 60's back down into the low 1.3s w/o the NOS. Right now they are around the low 1.4s. Ordered the bump Box already. This will make staging easier and less...
  15. T

Ok. Good thoughts. Ill raise the AF and 2 step closer to true stall then see what happens. What a/f do you see in 1st and 2nd?
  16. T

Launch rpm on the TB? Not sure what you mean. I foot brake until it starts pushing through the FB then roll into the first beam, hit the TB, floor it until it hits the 2 step, then leave on 6-8 lbs. So are you saying I should set the 2 step just below the true stall? Also what A/F should I see...
  17. T

I'm using the Anderson PMS w/ the 95 mustang computer. It has a built in 2 step.
  18. T

Hey guys, need a little help fine tuning my launch while on the TB. I was wanting to know what my A/F and timing should look like while on the 2 step and TB. Currently I have the 2 step set at 3600 and leaving on 6-8 lbs. My data log shows about 24* timing and the a/f bounces from 18.0 to 11.0...
  19. T

Fastest Gen 1 in Truck Trend

Great job!!! Love to read this kind of stuff. Big ups.
  20. T

Best drag spring/shock combo

Great information guys. Thanks